HOW MANY DIED DURING CRUSADES?

by writetoknow 87 Replies latest watchtower bible

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Sorry, writetoknow.

Just read it all.

Can I go to church with you?

Where are we going?

Please enlighten this "new narrow minded enlighten bigot".( quoting your butchered phrase)

• erynw
    erynw
    I don't care if you agree or not I was making comments about other post.

Ok, I'll play. I don't care that you don't care.

I was commenting on this post:

I agree wow! Amazing what we think we know and how little information is takes to hate another group. Now we know how Hitler came to power.

This is what I was referencing when I said I don't agree or disagree.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

That wasn't your last statment did you have a change of mine or a short memory? I don't know what you commenting about I am not a mine reader. 1.) too many words 2.) put down about church 3.) my languages 4.) butchering a statement?

actually, wow is short for "wots of words".

I wasn't agreeing or disagreeing. (but I suspect you knew that)

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

It's much easier to open a mind with a gentle nudge than to strike with force

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

It doesn't seem that rule applies to everyone fairly on this forum particularly if it a subject that not accepted as fact. Or perhaps its is the subject ones are finding so offensive? Perhaps the "gentle nudge" applies only to me not the comments made by other people on this post - sounds fair too me.

It's much easier to open a mind with a gentle nudge than to strike with force

• erynw
    erynw
    That wasn't your last statment did you have a change of mine or a short memory?

WTF? Dude, dudette, whatever. I made a comment, you made a comment that made it sound like I agreed with your encyclopedia entry, I stated my comment was not meant to be taken as agreeing with your views. That's it. That's all there is to it. Let it go. Peace out.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Your the one that keeps commenting about what you meant I think you need to let it go and stop defending your put downs as alright. Peace dud!

Sorry let me recant and apologize I got you mix up with someone else sorry - honestly

• sspo
    sspo

Dear righttoknow

Thank you for that long post even though i did not read and also the other 43 posts.

You should commended for that but if you don't mind would you mind making them a little longer next time.

It helps me going to sleep.

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

Dear SOB

Actually no problems just turn on your tv and watch the 30 second sound bits it easier that way no thinking envolved just following the mass thinking sex, sound bits, gossip., sound bit, models, cars and of course food Oh did I mention sex? Not much entertainment here!

I really like the forum model just make a quick put down and then move on (without reading or engaging the brain) whoever get the biggest put down they win. But if it about a subject that accepted like all religion is bad we can go on and on making statements as though they are absoluted truth. Isn't that what's in vogue now days with the mass media? I believe everything on TV.

Many people on this forum make statements but they post no supporting facts and then when questions they act like it is an accepted idea by everyone in the world. I agree long post are not good the point is there are people that really can bring the No God Issue to the table with equal facts there is a God. Moreover, there is as many people that see the truth about the god of atheistism preached being preached on this forum as the perfect answer to all mankinds woes.

What I like is the attack the assumsion that the post above is my words and that I agree with what it says. I like the fact people are so judgmental when they have to hear the other side of issue and comdemn religious people for the same attitude. And yet claim to be so open minded and enlighten that they just can't understand closed minded religious people.

Actually all I did is post back every time someone made a smart comment a smart comment back so the rafter in my eye is great according to some. That the whole point the intolerency for different thought the very thing these people claim they have escape from since they know longer believe in religion.

I am certain most expected to see a post about how bad religion is durning the crusades not what other people did that do not believe in God. Shock of shock all fault is laid at the feet of religion isn't that the closely held view of most posting here? And yet if the truth was fair (both sides of the issue) would they continue to promote a lie to prove their point?

Most that are ex-witnesses hold the org feet to the fire for doing the same promoting of a lie to keep it going. Sound like nothing change for some just their belief in another religion.

Actually I have nothing to prove I just wanted to see the hateful attacks that some mask behind being enlighten - nothing more

Oh by the way I never read any of your post either so we are equal - I get bored with gossip nite nite!

• writetoknow
    writetoknow

What is Hate?
    Most definitions of hate focus on the ways in which hate-mongers see entire groups of people as the "Other."

For example, U.S.-based Tolerance.org argues that "All hate groups have beliefs or practices that attack or malign an entire class of people, typically for their immutable characteristics."

Raymond A. Franklin, author of The Hate Directory, focuses on groups that "advocate violence against, separation from, defamation of, deception about, or hostility towards others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation."

Canadian communications scholar Karim Karim points out that the "Other" is one of a number of human archetypes common to all cultures. When people transfer their fears and hatred to the "Other," the targeted group becomes less than human. Hate-mongers can then "justify" acts of violence and degradation because they have denied the humanity of their victims.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit