Wow! Nobel Winner Says Blacks Less Intelligent

by Justitia Themis 60 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

The guy quoted hard data which backed up his statement yet people get offended. If it were about me I'd be more concerned about the test information and what needed to be done to fix it. But no, can't do that. So I guess the test information needs to be reprimanded too, along with any computers used, notebooks, pencils...burn it all.

Or the guy is an idiot and deserves to be able to keep promoting that fact.

Instead of getting offended maybe some people should do something productive and put that energy to use educating the people who drug the average down or teaching people anything for that matter instead of how to cry "I'm offended."

But no, the guy did a bad bad thing and shared an opinion that too many people don't like. Just ignore it, blame the messenger, and everything will be fine.

Some comments are racist, no doubt...but this isn't one.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Instead of getting offended maybe some people should do something productive and put that energy to use educating the people who drug the average down or teaching people anything for that matter instead of how to cry "I'm offended."

Like what Bill Cosby has been saying?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

double post

• journey-on
    journey-on

Mrs. Jones....you beat me to it. I was just about to post the same thing about Bill. He tells it like it is.

• watson
    watson

I think many white people would like to say what Bill Cosby says, but cannot for fear of being called racists.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Wanderlust,

The guy quoted hard data which backed up his statement yet people get offended.

What is this "hard data"?

HS

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I think many white people would like to say what Bill Cosby says, but cannot for fear of being called racists.

Some black folks aren't too pleased with Bill Cosby too.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What is this "hard data"?

There isn't any, he was stating an opinion which is not even close to hard data.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wanderlust Quote:

The guy quoted hard data which backed up his statement...

Really? Hard data? Like this: "He went on to say that although he hoped everyone was equal, "people who have to deal with black employees find this not true" ?

Can you share some of that "hard data", I must have missed it.

What I've heard (and I have not done any research on this story other than reading a few discussion board post) is that he said something to the effect of "in a decade or two, genetic evidence will emerge that blacks are intellectually inferior".

If I got that correct, frankly it sounds like one more white man rejecting social science data in favor of his own bigoted opinions. He's so confident in the data that he gives himself a window of one to two decades??

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

You know, I was about to get offended by his comment, but the guy has not aged well. He looks like the Crypt Keeper, for crying out loud:

Thanks for discovering DNA.

Now keep your mouth shut.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit