Wow! Nobel Winner Says Blacks Less Intelligent

by Justitia Themis 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

One merely needs to point at africa and her contributions to the world to show that the nobel prize winner doesn't know what he's talking about.

S

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    One merely needs to point at africa and her contributions to the world

????

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    ????

????????

• Gopher
    Gopher
    ????
    ????????

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Check this out: http://www.iaimuseum.org/

• neverendingjourney
  • stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Life originated in Africa

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Gopher,

I disagree with your premise. Tests don't prove intelligence. Tests can prove that you have studied well and are applying yourself to the subject at hand. Or they prove that you can take tests.

While I agree completely with your viewpoint on this matter, you are not correct about intelligence tests, they do actually prove intelligence. There are a number of tests, not online ones I hasten to add, that have been in use for decades and have a proven track record for being able to measure the level of intelligence in any one person, in any one situation.

Larc would have your arse in a sling for your statement. ;)

HS

• Leolaia
  • neverendingjourney
    neverendingjourney

This is the man that made the comment.

He's 79 years old, and as one poster already commented, he's retracted his comments and can't believe how he said what he said. I'm willing to give the guy a break under the premise that senility is probably kicking in. I have a grandmother with Alzheimer’s disease, and it can really take over a person. They begin to say things they really don't mean.

• watson
    watson
    One merely needs to point at africa and her contributions to the world to show that the nobel prize winner doesn't know what he's talking about.

That's for sure....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit