In (partial ) support of Danny Hazard

by stillajwexelder 138 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The next time any JW agents,operatives has contact with me they will be arrested & charged with harassment and possibly terrorizing.The case is closed the two men were both elders from the Bangor Kingdom Hall and it was a willfully scheme to try to provoke me. A wicked act that backfired. They are truly evil bastards.The locals have been getting complaints on JW harassing people and I have their respect,they think your a cult of fanatics. 95% of any civil case Jury Pool would be on my side.I still have the video and when the time comes for me to use it against the Watchtower I will have that option. I am saving 1-2 hours a day on JWD maintenance not being here and am devoting it to other anti-cult pages where I can cause more damage to the Watchtower cult.. I don't need the approval of anyone here JW or EXJW my misson all along is to appeal to the worldy general population recruitment interdiction and costing the Watchtower racket power,prestige and money. I WON! SQUIRM WATCHTOWER logging off for this forum for good now-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

Something may be legal, but not moral.

Congrats on your win.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Danny - you won nothing! Maybe you'll never learn, that it's not about wins and loses, it's about love. Long way to go - so go! You have become a friggin' maniac - aha - Bangor! Maniac!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    it's about love

Amen, lawrence.

That's all we got.

Sorry about all your troubles Danny.

You're not the only one that made sacrifices or lost it all to a cult.

Some get well.

Some refuse to let go of the hate.

It's up to the individual.

I was happy for you just the other day, reading about you putting your girlfriend through school.

Sounded like you were in a good place.

I'll never hate you.

No reason to.

And to say I pity you would be disrespectful.

I just think you should let go of the hate.

For you.

For the people you love.

And yes, I realize I'm nobody to be giving you my opinions.

I'm not a pimple on your ass as apostates go.

Hell, I'm a coward cause I don't have my name or picture up.

Thanks for the good you did to me.

I'll never forget it.

Nate( fellow Pennsylvanian...I've been to Muncy)

• Satanus
    Satanus

If we could truly let go, we wouldn't be here.

S

• eclipse
    eclipse

Danny,

You must of felt great frustration and anger to get to the point where you felt that pepper-spraying those elders was your only option.

I am sorry that you have that much turmoil and stress in your life, especially since you're not a young man anymore.

I don't agree with your actions. But I think I understand that you reached a breaking point.

It probably felt good to get them back for harrassing you.

If anything, I hope they have learned and will bother you no more.

I hope that your life will be quieter now and that you can find some peace and enjoyment with your family.

You need peace, not war....life's too short to live in constant battle mode.

Take care of yourself...

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Danny didnt win.JW's didnt win..THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!!!

• franzy
    franzy

NVR and ECLIPSE

amen, said in my most pious atheist voice, to your posts to danny.
    there is a tone of care and generosity in your words, and that makes
    what you say truly accessible to him. you both have heart.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

S

How true... (hi, Kitty)

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

S

Some of us are here because we just got out and want to be here for the others "waking up".

There are many.

Maybe some still in will read something we post and it will make them think.

Maybe some will be comforted to know that their secret doubts are not unique to them.

Some of what we post is to help those of us that have left to figure out where we go from here, to gain a clearer view of reality.

Since we no longer look forward to the destruction of the world, we want to make it a better place.

Hate has nothing to do with why I am here.

Peace, Satan.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit