In (partial ) support of Danny Hazard

by stillajwexelder 138 Replies latest jw friends

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Proverb "If you believe all that you read and hear, you will eat all that you see"

Wha happened,

You are spot on with the no brainer comment but your guns are pointed the wrong direction. Prior knowledge of Danny ? All the disinformation that you know of concerning Danny has been prepared and published by Bro. Haszard himself.

What is far more unbelievable is that 'eager mushrooms' have lapped up all the verbal diahorrea that he deposits here and at other internet sites. This shameless, egotistical self publicist may be the messiah to you but to me he is a delusional human being with a persecution complex complicated by delusions of grandeur.

There are flies (artificial) that are created to catch fish and there are flies that are created to catch fishermen and women. I am assuming that you are not a fish and I am also telling you that you have been well and truly CAUGHT by Danny and his delusions.

Check them out, verify, test, corroborate .................. use whatever word you prefer and then re think your position.

Skimmer,

Outside of this forum Danny is a no body. Inside this forum he would be a nobody but for the fact that those that kiss his butt and dine on his every 'deposit' (verbal and faecal) have conspired to confirm the delusions that torment him.

Do not expect dyed in the wool JWS to brief themselves on the rants and identity of bitter XJWS who refuse to move on with their lives.

If Danny ever recognises that he is hammering his head on a toilet wall, he might find peace (and a more suitable combination of his medication)

They do not know that he exists.

He does not recognise friends. He considers that they are persecuting him when they dissagree with him. He takes comfort from his fellow travellers who have encouraged him to the point of criminal behaviour and personal destruction.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

hypocrites,

love, love, love.................... and then do not know how to forgive

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Siamsa, I've been around quite a while and have been writing truth about "The Truth" on the Internet for close to twenty years and on this board since soon after its introduction.

Danny Haszard has left a rather large footprint on the Internet and it's been there for a long time. I live fairly close to Dan and I have reason to believe that he and his family are well known to JWs in Maine and also to quite a few in the Boston area. For the local JWs who must have known, to claim ignorance is far beyond credible belief.

I think the two unfortunate recipients of Haszard's response should sue, but the lawsuits should be pointed to Brooklyn, not Bangor.

• Siamsa
    Siamsa

Skimmer'

I am not interested in what Danny has posted on the net in his never ending self promoting ego trip over the last 20 years. The fact that he has been at it for 20 years neither interests me nor surprises me.

What does interest me is the fact that his 'footprint' exists only in his mind and the minds of those that listen to him.

He is delusional.

I have no idea about the current state of your mental health. You do appear to me as being a sane and rational person until you act as an apolosist for Danny and his actions. What is wrong with telling a friend that they made a mistake when they assault two old men ?

Your suppositions and accusations regarding ignorance on behalf of the two old men do not look good when subjected to the cold light of day.

You purport to be a representative/supporter/advocate/friend of Danny, so answer this, 'if you are allowed' .

Show credible proof that these old men knew Danny, his address and chose to be ignorant of the desires or a delusional anti/ex Jehovahs Witness.

Please do not delay because I am holding my breath.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

people are still throwing stones, I see!

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

If it's true that you are not interested in what Haszard has posted on the net over many years, then you have missed an essential aspect of the situation and, quite honestly, this seriously detracts from any argument you might make or any position you might take.

Is Haszard delusional? Would even a psychologist or psychiatrist make a long distance diagnosis? If so, could it be trusted?

When or where have I been an apologist or advocate for Haszard's actions? I have only been suggesting looking at aspects of the whole situation that have been deemphasized or outright ignored.

I see nowhere in any my postings that I have been a "representative/supporter/advocate/friend" of Haszard. Siamsa, you have failed in reading comprehension or at least with poster identification, and so I will no longer respond to your messages.

-------

For the record, I believe that unnecessary violence is wrong, as is any unjustified use of force or threatening. I did not see the video. I do not have enough information to judge whether or not Haszard's response was wholly in the unnecessary or unjustified region of behavior. I do know for certain that the WTBTS has long engaged in widespread psychological damage to millions along with sometimes deadly damage due to insane medical proscriptions and being a contributory accessory to suicide. The scales of justice has two plates; even if Haszard is totally in the wrong, which of the two plates in this case is weighted down with the most transgressions?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

When the name calling begins all logic is thrown out the window. Why is Danny's address included on a do not call list so unbelievable? We had quite a few. We even nicknamed them. Marlin street witch, Abraham Lincoln, and trinity Ann. It doesn't take propaganda or self motivated PR to show up on this list. All it took was a simple statement like " Don't freakin come here again" and there ya have it. As I have stated many times before. I have not seen the video. My comments are merely opinions based on limited information. And most of all, I do not resort to name calling because I'm unable to make a logical point without character assasinating another poster. Siamsa, I'm willing to respect your opinion as long as u are respectful towards others. Name calling only goes so far in blurring the lines. Time will tell as to whether this incident becomes a distant memory or the brothers pursue Danny legally. Honestly whatever happens in this case will affect my life very insignificantly.

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

When I lived in NY there were three or four "notorious" apostates and even as a kid I knew where they lived and not to knock on those doors. Two older guys, probably elders or ms not knowing? Bull crap, they were harassing him. Plain and simple they got EXACLTY what they deserved.

A mans house is his castle and if you have a sign that says NO TRESPASSING or even better NO DAMN JW'S and they come on your lawn? Mace um...

• searcher
    searcher

Interesting how there is much 'if you don't condemn you condone' from many on this thread, (and one poster in particular).

Yet I read on other threads these same people condemning the JW's while still having family in, they don't condemn them do they?

If you don't condemn you condone......................yeh, right.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

It's a tough mentality to break through. Life isn't black and white. There are a million shades of gray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit