Is There Something You'd Like To Tell A Witness "Lurker" Right Now?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

We know there are a lot of "lurkers" here. They might not have posted yet but they do check this site out. Would you like to express anything to them to help them in any way???

• snowbird
    snowbird

I'd like to say: Click on this link http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/137855/2459407/post.ashx#2459407 and read with an open mind and heart.

Sylvia

• Dagney
    Dagney

RRRRUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Enjoying freedom
    Enjoying freedom

One thing I would like to say.......

when you find yourself at the meeting, convention or out in the ministry and you are DOUBTING the real truth about what you are doing DO NOT DISMISS YOUR DOUBTS.

Take them seriously.

Do not be afraid of speaking your mind and standing your ground.

Do not be afraid of leaving.

A whole new life awaits you outside of the JW religion with infinite possibilities.

I left 7 years ago. Was in a JW for 20 years. I do not and never have regretted leaving.

Just my thoughts.

Enjoying freedom

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

No matter what you believe now or in the future, make the best of each day you are given. Enjoy life...you have it, live it. Stop looking for something better and hoping that happiness is in your future. There are millions of reasons to be happy at THIS very moment!

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Look into what the Society really teaches. The day to day things from the Bible are beneficial and most of the time make really good sense.

However, look deeper into the doctrines they hold onto untill the last minute and see that they may not be "God's mouthpeice" afterall.

Search out who Jesus is the mediator for, and how they came up with the name Jehovah, and where they got the 607 BCE date from.

Be brave...and make the real truth your own!!

• shell69
    shell69

Get out!!

Get a real life!!

Shell69

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

False religions hide their sins. Then, they are found out. Jut like the evil snake in the Garden....it's easy to be fooled.

Skeeter

• minimus
    minimus

"Make sure of all things". "Reasoning from the scriptures" is important. If you can't ask questions for fear of being shunned or disciplined-----something is very wrong! If you can't read the Bible alone or literature that is different than the Watchtower publications, it should make you start to think.

There's nothing wrong with being allowed to think yourself. PLEASE think out of the box. There's nothing to be afraid of!

• BFD
    BFD

I still love ya, rosalee!

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit