Is There Something You'd Like To Tell A Witness "Lurker" Right Now?

by minimus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Don't take seriously what a group of manipulative men have to say becaus eif you check out their doctrinal history you will find that there is absolutely no stability in any doctrine they produced (as opposed to doctrine borrowed from others) yet the truth never changes.

The new light concept is just an excuse to cover their incompetence. They do not add new ideas to an existing concept to expand it, they altogether trash it and change it with something totally different even at times with its very opposite concept.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

For the Questioning ones out there- and I'm not talking about the truth. You know what you are- it's there and guess what?

You're okay. I wish someone had said that to me but for all those "sexually confused" lurkers out there just know that whatever you are and no matter who you choose to love or be that you are a not a bad or disgusting person and that what you feel may not be normal to those around you but it is not disgusting or bad. People have felt the way you have for centuries.

But you might have to take a harder look at your religion- harder than most I would say. And if your are married or with someone it is best to think about living honestly because-

THIs IS Your Life! Whether you believe in living forever or not, no one deserves to be unhappy or lonely. You think you can't live without the JWs but you can. You can still believe in God or you can choose not to but that comes with time. Thos that will be sad of finding out the truth about you will eventually learn to deal with it. It is not easy everyone on this board knows this, but it is a necessary pain in orde to come into your own truth.

You can be happy and you don't have to be ashamed of yourself. We (I) know that self-hatred and it is bitter but you can get rid of it. Just look and read and continue to read this board and the stories and comment when you feel you are ready.

You are loved. And know that.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29

... I am so good I made myself cry.

• fahrvegnugen
    fahrvegnugen

Not really. Let the lurkers lurk...let them read the posts and threads that they feel like and when they get comfortable, they will sign up and engage in the conversation. The last thing a JW needs is yet another person preaching at 'em...know what I mean?

• minimus
    minimus

Don't get nervous when you read how some simply don't believe in the Bible or want to seek out "The Truth".

Some ridicule "Jehovah". Some hate the Governing Body. Some don't believe in the "Slave".

Unlike "The Organization", you are allowed to express yourself here----and that's a good thing!

Feel free to express yourself too.

• V1710
    V1710

Your mind is a gift, don't let anyone take it away by telling you what or how to think.

Think for yourself, be accountable for your own decisions.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

We know what you're going through; and when you feel like you're ready to talk, this board will be here to give you support. And Jehovah won't strike you down for not believing in that organization.

I used to be so afraid of that *word* apostate! Now, I am able to put it into a proper definition. You'll learn how to do it too!

• changeling
    changeling

Think, read, listen, research, think some more. Use your brain and you will soon see the "truth".

changerling

• REBORNAGAIN
    REBORNAGAIN

all I can say to you is that eventually you will see the real light and will wished you had listened to us earlier. In the meantime, you're under no time pressure to get out of her, because God's time is not equivalent to human time like you have been taught. But God will see to it that your eyes are opened, in HIS time.

God Bless You All!

LINDA

• eclipse
    eclipse

My message is:

THOSE DOUBTS YOU HAVE ARE REAL.

LISTEN TO WHAT YOUR BRAIN IS TELLING YOU.

IF YOU THINK IT DOESN'T SOUND RIGHT,

THAT'S BECAUSE IT ISN'T!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit