Joke of the day

by Tyrone van leyen 49 Replies latest social humour

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

An evil witch, had cast a spell on a prince. He was only able to say, 1 word every year. If he remained silent and skipped a year, he could say two words, and so on.

It was the princes' desire, to marry a beautiful princess. , In order for her to understand what he was trying to say in one sentence, his proposal would mean silence for several years.

He waited two years for the " My Darling" part, and then another two, for the " Beautiful Princess"part, and finally, another 4 years, for " Will you marry me." 8 years had passed in total.

When the day came, he took the princess to a beautiful garden, bent his knee, looked into her beautiful sapphire eyes and said " My Darling, beautiful princess, will you marry me?"

The princess replied, " Sorry, what was that? I wasn't listening."

• Clam
    Clam

LOL Good one Tyrone. Let's have a joke thread.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Sure Clam, but I havn't got any other material on hand. I heard that one, on the radio this morning. Thought I'd share. That's why I called it joke of the day. If folks want to post some jokes though, I'm game. I'll see what I can come up with, later or just read the funnies if I can't find anything good. People are welcome to post. I knew you'd like that one.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

LOL, cute. My nine year old's favorite joke......... What flower grows between your nose and your chin??

A tu lip.

• erynw
    erynw

Did you hear about the newlyweds who didn't know the difference between vaseline and putty?

Wait for it.....

Their windows fell out!

Now, now, where did you minds go?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Now, now, where did you minds go?

• Clam
    Clam

I was reading the other day that several men of various nationalities were engaged in writing books on the elephant.

A German put out a three-volume tome replete with footnotes, entitled ‘A Short Introduction to the Study of the Elephant.’

A Frenchman put out a thin and graceful book entitled ‘The Elephant and His Love Life.’

An Englishman put out a heavily illustrated travel guide, entitled ‘Hunting Elephant in Deepest Africa.’

An American put out an advertising brochure, ‘How to Raise Elephants in Your Backyard for Fun and Profit.'

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

A woman is driving down a country road in a very expensive car, with gorgeous upholstry. All of a sudden she see's a young man running very hard with three huge dogs at his heels.

The woman gasps, at what is about to happen. "Get in!" she says

"Thank you so much", the young man replied." Most people would never give me a lift, seeing I have three dogs."

Thanks for the funnies you nut, Sweet stuff. Control that kid of yours. LOL

Ok, erynw you got me. Good one!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

This ones for Sweetstuff.

" Daddy, a boy says to his father, " You lost your credit card months ago. How come you havn't reported it yet?"

The father replied, " Son, that's cuz I realize the theif spends less money than your mother."

That one about the elephant, was somewhat on the dry side Clam. I know you can do better!.... Clam gets heckled. The wheels are turning........

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Two of my personal favorites:

1. Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7-8-9! (you have to say it out loud to get the full effect)
    2. A mushroom walks into a bar. The bartender says "we don't serve your kind here". The mushroom says "why not, I'm a fun guy".

Ba-dum-bump.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit