Girl Fluff....your favorite makeup?

by restrangled 46 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

Uzzah, LOL, I can see being at Bethel did not permanently damage your ability to flirt!

Unlike these other ladies, I definitely need makeup. I look so bad without it that flowers wilt and mothers shield their children's eyes.

Me when I woke up this morning, before makeup:

alt

• brinjen
    brinjen

Now this is my kind of thread. Good to see the important issues back on the board for a change.

I'm a huge fan of the mineral foundations, haven't tried Bare Minerals. I've used both Physicians Formula and Avon. Love them both. Good coverage and I don't even notice I'm wearing makeup. On top of that, I've found them to be actually cheaper as they seem to last forever...

Does anyone have a favorite lipstick that doesn't add too much color?

I've been using the Physicians Formula lip palette in the 'Nude' shades. Stays on quite well, very natural like shades...

Mascara, I usually use the Maybelline varieties (preferably waterproof) and Maybelline again for eye shadows (though I don't wear them much).

alt

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Just as a note: I LOVE the way Estee Lauder lipstick TASTES .. It is sweet or something. I just love it.

I think I might have to try this bare minerals stuff. I need something easier to put on than Estee Lauder's double wear.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Renee, for a quick make-up for everyday just mix the foundation you already have with a good SPF lotion, tinted moisturizer, voila!

• wednesday
    wednesday

btt fun thread.

FYI

some of the acne and wrinkle creams can be very harsh on the skin. I tired one with Idebenoxyl in it and I now look like i have a bad sunburn.

oh wait on the back it says" if extreme redness rash or itching occur, discontinue. " will do!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Thanks everyone for the great suggestions. Lots of new things to try.

Here's one more. Costco is selling a lighted makeup mirror for 29.95. Its 8x on one side and normal on the other and comes with a nice purse size mirror and is 10x and regular. If you have ever priced these things they can go for over $100.00.

Its a great buy!

r.

• Cicatrix
    Cicatrix

cherry Chaptstick!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit