Girl Fluff....your favorite makeup?

by restrangled 46 Replies latest jw friends

• restrangled
    restrangled

There is so much available at every price point. What have you discovered is right for you?

Just recentley I discoverd Loreal's Bare Naturals, minerals. The same as the more expensive version, and works the same. I am 48 years old, and need a good base. This works like a charm. I was very leary of a powder but this melts like butter into your skin. ....

What are some of your favorites?

r.

• 4mylove
    4mylove

I use the more expensive version and love it! My skin is so much healthier after using it. I saw a difference after about 1 month. I also love Estee Lauder eye concealer.

• exwitless
    exwitless

Bare Minerals, 100%! I love this stuff. I started using it a couple of years ago. I was skeptical to try it because it didn't look like it would do anything so great. But I reluctantly tried it and I love it. They stole me away from my previous favorite-Estee Lauder. I still like Estee Lauder, but Bare Minerals is just better.

I'm a cosmetic dermatology nurse and I recommend it to my patients when they ask. It's oil-free, great for sensitive skin, acne prone skin, etc. The foundation only has about 4 ingredients. It's amazing stuff.

• exwitless
    exwitless
    I also love Estee Lauder eye concealer.

Oh, I forgot that - their Double Wear concealer is THE BEST concealer I've ever used. It conceals well and it stays put all day.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Exwitless, I quess I'm going to have to try that.....was skeptical like you and bought the cheaper version by Loreal. I will definately try the real thing.

r.

• FreeGirl2006
    FreeGirl2006

I love Smashbox Photo Finish. This is a foundation primer and it makes my skin so silky and the L'oreal version of bare minerals just wears so much better when I use it.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

This is cheap but works for me - Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. They had a plasticc card at Wal-Mart that had all the colors. You just moved the different colors over your hand until you find one that matches. It's kind of fluffy and blends right in. Best one I've ever had.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Please also state your favorite mascara, eyeshadows, etc.....we all read the magazine versions and watch the adds, but personal experiences and recomendations are much apprecieated!

I have a problem with mascara....Estee Lauder;s starts burning my eyes after about 2 weeks. I don't know if that means its stale, or I am alergic. As a teenager I always used Mabelines Ultra lash (the pink and green container)...and sometimes go back to it, but it seems kind of stickey at this stage in my life.

Any recomendations from you girls?

I am really tired of spending good money on makeup without help! How about you?

r.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

The only mascara I use is by Mary Kay, the waterproof kind. My eyes get kinda sensitive towards the end of the day and I've never had a problem with Mary Kay's mascara. I don't use any other brand.

Josie

• changeling
    changeling

I wear Clinique and Estee Lauder. However, I swear by Maybelline's Great Lash mascara!

changeling

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit