Girl Fluff....your favorite makeup?

by restrangled 46 Replies latest jw friends

• WANTMOMBACK
    WANTMOMBACK

The very best mascara is revlon 3D waterproof!!! Bella Pierre makes an incredible mineral makeup. Leaves a gorgeous finish. Christian Dior waterproof eyeliner cannot be beat!!!!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

I trained as an esthetican and have done make-up artistry for years, I am loyal to no brand, I find great products regardless of the line and stick with them.

(I always start with a good SPF suncreen moisturizer, I like Neutrogena because its broad spectrum.)

Foundation Primer: Smashbox (the best IMO)

Foundation: Lola Cream Dual Compact (I only wear it where I need it) Bare Minerals for Light Coverage

Powder: Physican's Formula CoverTOX TEN (Only powder I have ever found that doesn't not make wrinkles or fine lines more obvious- I love this stuff, the worst make-up mistake is cakey powder, adds five years to your skin)

Under Eye Concealer: Laura Mercier (that stuff is fab!)

Concealer for blemishes and imperfections: Merlin Norman Luxiva Cream Concealer (a little goes a long way)

Mascara: Loreal Telescopic (mega lashes, just remember to curl first and de-clump with an eyelash comb)

Eyeshadow: I love the Pop Green Eyes collection (you can get it at Sephora- a compact of colors picked for green, blue, brown or hazel eyes. I also love Quo Mineral Eyeshadows, great pigment)

Eyeliner: Smashbox Cake Gel Liner (I will never use a pencil again!! The Avon Gel Eyeliner is pretty good too and reasonably priced)

Blush: Quo Gel Blush (Coral is my fav.)

Lipstick: Loreal or Revlon (Not a place to spend alot of money, a 50 dollar lipstick is no better than a 8 dollar one, seriously)

Lipgloss: I like the Loreal juicy tubes, much cheaper than the Lancome or Dior ones and just as good.

Can ya tell I like my make-up? Get me in a Sephora store and I am like a man on a shopping spree in the tool section! hehe

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Like any of you ladies need make-up. Jeez ... You are all drop dead gorgeous naturally! DAYYYYUM

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Ooooo Sweetstuff, could you make me over?

• Kudra
    Kudra

Maybelline Great Lash mascara!

Urban Decay and Hard Candy eyeliner, etc.

I don't wear anything else cause it all mkes me break out, it looks weird and unnatural (on me) and I always rub at my face

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Ooooo Sweetstuff, could you make me over?

You don't need it Mrs.J, your beautiful as you are, but if you wanna try a new look, sure.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Mineral make-up...the more expensive brand. I have never before experienced such an effective product.

Justitia

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I stopped wearing that crap a good 2 years ago. I hate it. Once in a while I will wear some shimmery eyeshadow and some mascara, but not very often.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have lots of makeup allergies, so am constantly trying new things. They usually work well at first but after a few months, my face starts itching. Eye makeup is especially challenging. I can't use anything with glitter, so no frosted eyeshadows. I feel like ants are crawling all over my eyelids. I have to buy new mascaras long before they are empty, and have to buy a different brand every time.

Almay is the worst, and it's supposed to be for sensitive skin.

Right now I am using a foundation I bought at a beauty supply store. I really like it, but it's a generic brand. I can use most of the makeup at Sephora.

The Bare Minerals products work well for me. So far no allergies to those.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Mascara This product expires the fastest: Throw out after 4 months. Extra tip: If you don't want your mascara to expire faster than its fresh date, don't pump the wand in and out -- you're only exposing the product to drying air. http://beauty.about.com/od/makeuptrickstips/a/shelflife.htm

That good advice since bacteria grows quickly in mascara. So those who use mascara should be going through 4 tubes a year whether all of it is used or not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit