A 'cure' for homosexuality?

by ThomasCovenant 62 Replies latest members adult

• BFD
    BFD

Sorry to much up this thread.

5gen, look two posts above yours. I clearly stated that I called you delusional first, because it is the truth.

BFD

I hope this can get back to topic now.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Interesting read Leolaia

Homosexuality might be a whole different understanding apart from the human species in regards to behavior, the commenter was quite correct in stating

that there is homosexual behavior in the animal kingdom

Talk to any long time animal farmer and you'll get that confirmation quite clearly.

The behavior would probably differentiate itself from species to species, it goes to show all that is perceived to be normal behavior, may not be.

One thing though that may be differentiate from us and other animal species is that if there is an abundance of fe-males around the maturing males will eventually

pursue the fe-males , where humans on the otherhand start and stay homosexual their entire adult life

• tula
    tula

TC I think deep down you are a closet queen. Maybe this is your way of trying to deal with it as it surfaces?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

And hey how many times has a male dog come up to you and tried to hump your leg, hey come on

it's an expression of love thats all, you can appreciate that can't you

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Natural? Of course it is, its not like someone wakes up one day and says hey, I think I want to be abnormal, matter of fact, I am going gay, take that world! In your face world! Whoohoo! Natural is relative to the individual, persception rules what we view as "natural". I would suggest asking your relative why he feels the need to categorize it as un-natural. Perhaps its a tool he uses to convince himself those man on man thoughts in his head are abnormal.

I wish people would lose their "anal" attitudes and realize you have no more control over what sexuality you are born with than you do what color hair you are born with. It's not a defect, its not an abnormality, it is what it is, period. And none of the men or women I know who happen to be gay, would take a pill to change who they are, they have learned to love themselves despite living in a world full of ignorant people.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Yes Sweetstuff your absolutely right , but you know who is the driving force behind this apparent ignorance, modern religionists / ie. JWS

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Ohhhh... I've got to leave, Marge wants me to go to the KIWKY MART and pick up some ice cream and then on the way back stop by

the sex shop and buy a strap - on, who's she going to use it on is a complete mystery to me but I sure hope it's not me .....sheesh

Bye for now

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Yes Sweetstuff your absolutely right , but you know who is the driving force behind this apparent ignorance, modern religionists / ie. JWS

Agreed, make sure you pick up some KY Homerovah, you're gonna need it!

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

Just because homosexuality is not natural (and I'm not the one saying that it isn't) does not make it morally wrong, it just makes it unnatural. Driving cars is unnatural too. If you think it is gross, then it still doesn't make it morally wrong, it only makes it gross. An old lady having sex with an 18 year old is gross, but it's not wrong. Don't confuse gross and unnatural with wrong.

• saywhat29
    saywhat29
    im confused. homosexuals invented non-vaginal intercourse? im thinking way-back in olden times, some dude probably realized that putting mr. popo in a different hoohoo on the same person might feel just as good, so he tried it. i dont think homosexuals have a monopoly on alternative dirtiness, straights are just as inventive, i can assure you.

We didn't invent it- that's really hard to say...

But dammit I'm pretty sure we revolutionized it!

How can I be so sure???

I'm not- it just makes me feel good to say so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit