You know that kinda gay guy in your old hall?

by changeling 59 Replies latest jw friends

• saywhat29
    saywhat29
    You know what? Not all of them may turn out gay, but they end up either alcoholics, depressed, and suicidal.

Wow... well, I wonder why when people consider them less than.

But its nice to know that I'd be an depressed/suicidal alcoholic, if I wasn't feenin' for the fellas. Like I lucked out or something!!

*phew*

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

At Bethel we called those guys NPHs. non-practicing homosexuals. Behind their backs of course.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

OMG I hope sweetface doesn't see this. Could turn ugly...

catfight

BFD

I could never smack my changeling. But I am also becoming saywhat's faghag, too. Mind if you share me?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

The gay men situation in my hall was somewhat terrible, one of them got married to a woman and had 3 children, 7 years latter he came out of the closet , got DF of course and left

his wife and kids and my older brother did the exactly the same thing. It's my belief that all this personal turmoil could and would have been avoided if the religion would have just

accept the fact that homosexuality is an alternative life style, not necessary an immoral one.

If mankind follows the moral standards of 2 thousand yr.old men there is bound to be problems in a progress advancing society.

• tonic
    tonic

When I was at Bethel, its cup was definitely running over with gayness. I know of at least three other brothers who served at Bethel with me who have since come out of the closet. Three others (non-bethelites) that I had suspected have come out in the last 3 years as well.

I was married for a little while and my wife and I counted 26 people that we firmly believed were gay.

As an elder on a body of 7 (I think), 3 were gay. The Presiding Overseer actually came out to me right before I left. In order not to act on his homosexuality, he had to keep so busy with all things JW that he was exhausted. Poor guy. I wonder how he was doing.

It's possible for a straight guy to just be asexual or effeminate...but, from my experience, it's rare. Sexuality is relatively fluid for some. Then, there's bisexuality but there's the saying "Bi now --- gay later." kidding.

• Ri
    Ri

There were two obvious gay men in our hall.....everyone knew they were gay...even though they never said they were..NO, they were not lovers. They were very nice people always ready to do you a favor or help you out in any way. Still they were "MARKED" and not treated all that nice by the other JWs.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I read an article once that stated that 1 out of every 10 men are homosexual, seems about right to me and if you were to use a statistic in the hall that I attended

that stat would be 5 out of 10 thats quite abit when you think about it.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    They were very nice people always ready to do you a favor or help you out in any way. Still they were "MARKED" and not treated all that nice by the other JWs.

What was title of the marking talk? "Effeminate brothers who are nice and do a favor for you in any way: Snares of the Devil"

• eclipse
    eclipse

The brothers that I knew that seemed gay were the nicest ones...I really liked and respected them very much.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Thats right Ri I do remember a definite prejudice going on there, buts thats to be expected in a environment where homosexuality is considered an evil sin.

Religion and ignorance can easily be placed in the same sentence.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit