You know that kinda gay guy in your old hall?

by changeling 59 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

OMG I hope sweetface doesn't see this. Could turn ugly...

catfight

BFD

• tula
    tula

According to recent findings, soy may have played a big part in defining the sexuality of children who drank soy infant formula.

According to a Swiss report, 100 mg isoflavones taken by adult women provide the estrogenic equivalent of a contraceptive pill. 10 This means that 10 mg provides the estrogenic equivalent of a contraceptive pill to a baby of 6 kg. Thus, the average amount taken in by a child on soy-based formula provides the estrogenic equivalent of at least 4 birth control pills. Because babies are more vulnerable than adults to the effects of dietary estrogens, the effects could actually be much greater than that of 4 birth control pills. Hence the statement, "Babies on soy formula receive the estrogenic equivalent of at least 5 birth control pills per day."

A study just released indicates that vegetarian mothers are five times more likely to give birth to a boy with a birth defect of the penis than non-vegetarian mothers. Researchers blamed the problem on the estrogenic effect of soy consumed during pregnancy.

http://www.westonaprice.org/soy/soy_update2000.html

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I knew a bunch of these guys. Several eventually left the JWs. A few tried marriage - with no success. A very few have just remained active JWs until the New System comes to "cure" them." HA!!!

Bethel has had a LOT of gay brothers. It's just a matter of remaining celibate until this old system is destroyed. What a pity!

S4

• outofthebox
    outofthebox

I knew a MS married, two kids. Several bros and sis accused him of homosexuality. They couldn't prove anything. But one day he got out of the closet and started living with a "worldy"man. He was df. I know a couple more, and ond of them is an elder, married and super gay.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Anyone remember that old funny SNL skit "Lyle the Effeminnate Heterosexual"? (Yes, I know, they did used to have funny skits sometime in the past...amazing!)

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I know of a few guys who are most assuredly gay, but are hanging tough (at least we think so).

There is a guy up in Canada who is on the branch committee that many people think is gay.

His name is Ken Little. Does anyone know him here? And do you think he is???

There was also someone on the GB who was apparently gay. His first or last name started with L I believe. Has anyone heard about him?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Bethel has a ton... one was a definite flamer who was our table head.. he is in the service dept.... I couldn't believe all the closeted gays. It is a real situation there.. I wonder if the GB is clued in?

• changeling
    changeling

So sad!

Don't you just want to shake them and say: "Come out already! I'll love you anyway! The hell with these judmental, doomsayers!"

Everytime I see that kid I have to hold myself back.

changeling

l

• karvel
    karvel

there's 3 in my hall! 3!!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Half the guys in my age group were gay, all of them eventually left and some got married which of course didn't work out

I always thought it was weird that there was so many, my older brother was one of those guys/gays

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit