Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    Who's Angie? 97% is a perfect match

Angelina Jolie.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Angelina?

• dobbie
    dobbie

Apparently i'm a 73% match with someone called Rachel McAdams, never heard of her but at least i don't look like a bloke!

Lovely photo Ninja!

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23

Rachel McAdams... - That's the girl from the Notebook... She is really cute...

• R.F.
    R.F.

We have some fine-looking JWDers here.

I'm not sure if i'm up for posting my picture yet. Just posting my name for the first time was a big step.

• eclipse
  • kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Rachel McAdams... - That's the girl from the Notebook... She is really cute

That's a weird match for you Billz!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

That image thingy didn't work well for me? It said I looked like Scarlett Johansen (SP?)? I guess they don't have very many Black people loaded. At 63% I got a picture of a Black woman that I never heard of!

• BrentR
    BrentR

I tried to do that but I did not have any recent photo's of myself. So I took one and the camera monitor said "Visual error: Photo too ugly to send to chip" Then it asked "retry" or "cancel". Now what do I do?

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Now, It's getting better! I, always, thought that I looked androgenous. It said David Borenaz (sp? The Angel guy), Bow Wow (I don't look like Bow Wow his nose is wider and bigger than mine.), Yuen Biao? Oh well! Oops! I spelled androgynous wrong the first time.

http://www.cinemafareast.de/main.htm?/stars/yuen_biao.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit