Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    hmmm...anybody know who Goran Visnjic is?? Apparently I share a 63% likeness with him...

He's the hot Dr. Kovac on ER!!

BB

• erynw
    erynw

Here's the celebs I'm supposed to look like. Kind of sad, it picked Jose Carreras as a 63% match for the first match.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Those are pretty low matches. Try using another pic and see if you can get something close to 80%. Has anyone gotten a match closer than 80%? Like 90%?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

joanna....That's a really sweet photo of the two of you. Are you two officially engaged?

• brinjen
    brinjen

Closest I got was 67% (Jennifer Garner). I'll try with a different photo.

erynw, they are very low matches. I would definitely be trying a different photo.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Tried it with the same photo, but first ran a couple of filter in Paint Shop Pro to improve the colouring by getting rid of the green tinge caused by the fluro lighting. Got Neve Campbell at 78%, Claudia Pandolfi & Angela Lindvall 74% & Rebecca Romjin at 73%.

It's the lighting that makes all the difference. The website can only use detail if it's there, if you're not getting any real matches or their really obscure try adjusting the contrast & brightness in the photo first.

• erynw
    erynw

Did it again with different photo. Guess I just don't look like any celebrities.

Results:

Kristen Bell 63% (I look nothing like her)

Joan Collins 60% (I wish)

Olivia Newton-John 59% (I love her, I honestly love her, but I don't look like her)

Oh well. When I was younger I was told I looked like Gabriella Sabatini, the tennis player. I do have Italian features.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Jake Gyllenhaal - 76%

Kiefer Sutherland - 75%

Freddy Prinze Jr. - 71%

Winston Churchill- 71%

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

SGS-019671.jpg image by kerj2Michael Bergin 68% Alec20Baldwin-SGG-038389.jpg image by kerj2Alec Baldwin 72% Jesse20Bradford-1.jpg image by kerj2Jesse Bradford 73%

If only it were true! LOL

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

kerj

If only it were true! LOL

hey now, you are hot!!! don't say that.........

but when I saw the ones they said I looked like thats exactly what I thought too!!!

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit