Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

Well, this is a huge violation of my security. Posting this while still 'in'. But here goes anyway:

alt

• John Doe
    John Doe

Here's a picture of me before my sex change operation in Thailand.

alt

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I love how the jpeg compression jaggies makes her look even more wrinkley.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

My favorite avatar is sweetface. The name fits the picture perfectly.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Here's me a few weeks ago. I got hit by a car, and am lucky to be alive. My eye later swelled shut.. Really attractive, and a great conversation starter... lol... Btw, I am fine and got a haircut. I just have to battle the nitwits at the insurance company now....

ATJ happy to be alive....

• bluesbreaker59
  • tula
    tula

For Hortensia.

here, you remind me of that scene in Gone With the Wind....when all the guys want to get Miss Scarlett's bar-b-que for her.

All Time Jeff....

I just cannot picture that you would ever be without a tie.

I am so glad you are allright.

Coconut oil will help heal any scars. They will disappear (hopefully).

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Here is me in Africa, with a tie on.... Notice I am in the process of brainwashing them by telling them to follow the GB.... At least I didn't have to wear a suit! It was MF'in H O T!!!

ATJ Brainwashes poor Africans....

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Here is a shot of me just prior to the official lighting of the Olympic torch in Salt Lake City in 2002. Yes that is the torch that was used in the marathon leading up to the lighting of the Olympic Flame at the stadium.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Wow way too many photos to comment on now but they are all great and nobody looks a bit like i expected except Leolaia you look just like your avatar!!

Sorry about your accident AllTimeJeff glad your'e okay.

Erynw - did i give you permission to post that picture of my nan?lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit