Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

How cute!! If you want to make him feel more like a dog (I did this for a holloween costume once) glue some fuzzy material (cut out like dog ears) on a headband....Easy! He would probably love it!!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Haha yes that sounds really cute, but not sure if i really should be encouraging him in this, the other day he wanted me to put the dog's lead on him lol!(Just hope he doesn't try licking or biting anyone!)

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL.....So much to look forward to ,huh! Megan does try to eat dog food whenever she can...I guess I am on the path to having my child turn into a puppy! ( I used to say when I was preggo and miserable..."I should've gotten a puppy")

• JH
  • free2think
    free2think
    Where's your photo Free2Think?!

Im waiting for IP to put it up for me.

Ok i tell a lie i havent asked him yet, but i will. Get ready to cover your eyes.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Dog food yum!lol

JH nice pic, see you've had a shave!

• ninja
    ninja

Image and video hosting by TinyPic hey dobbster this is a photo from last year on JWD.....I dont have any photos on my hard drive due to a changeover of comp

• dobbie
    dobbie

Oh Ninja you are all so cute, what lovely smiles - looks like you were on your holidays?What lovely looking kiddies. Your lad looks a cheeky one, like mine!

• tijkmo
  • Open mind
    Open mind

Gonna experiment with posting photos on Firefox. Bear with me.

I'm the guy on the left. Or is it the right. Can't remember.

http://asware.net/gallery/d/4267-2/ugly_men.jpg

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit