Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

I don't think we've had one for a while, i can't find the last one anyway! So just to satisfy my curiosity it would be great to see some of your photos, of you, your family even your pets (they're family too!) Then i'll know if any of you do look like your avatars cos that's what i'm always wondering! I'll start you off with some scary mugshots of me and my two:

• ninja
    ninja

lovely pics of the family dobbster....thanks for sharing.....ninja

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

You have a cute clan there!!

alt

I think this is a cute one of my loved one's backside's!!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Thanks Ninja where's yours then or are you here undercover?I always picture you as a ninja turtle lol!

Megsmomma - aah, his backside's soo cute, and your little one's too haha!Gorgeous blond hair

• changeling
    changeling

Cute pics! Look, Megan can fly!

changeling

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL....dobbie....I agree, I agree

alt

Here I am getting some sugar from Megan....

The one I have getting sugar from daddy will not be posted

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I never noticed that changeling!! She is totally off the ground!! LOL! That is appropriate though!!

• free2think
    free2think

Beautiful family pics dobbie and megs.

Thank you for sharing them.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

alt

One last picture I wanted to share....This is at Ripley's Believe it or Not Aquarium in Myrtle Beach. We went through a tunnel aqarium and I think this is such a neat picture!!

• dobbie
    dobbie

Where's your photo Free2Think?!

Megan is so sweet what a brilliant photo - i love thoses aquariums where you can walk through the tunnels with sharks and things swimming over your head, makes me think of a James Bond film i used to like!

Here's one Of Rowan up to his latest thing, which is pretending he's a dog. We even have to get him to 'fetch' a ball!(no we don't use the dog's, he's got his own clean ball that we use in case your'e wondering lol!) We have to pat his head as well!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit