Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• Billzfan23
    Billzfan23
    Haha this is a really grim photo of me from my school days!

Ha... I had a haircut like that when I was in 2cd/3rd grade.. my mother decided she was a hairdresser...she wasn't...

• dobbie
    dobbie

See i KNEW mum gave me a boy's haircut! Wait til i see her!

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Shit that's funny Dob. I wish I had more of my younger pics. Parents won't give them us. Nutty eh. You should see the bleedin haircuts she used to give us. My hair is thick to begin with and she would cut it so that when I combed it back it was a foot tall LOL!!! I guess we were all victims

• Gregor
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia
    Wow way too many photos to comment on now but they are all great and nobody looks a bit like i expected except Leolaia you look just like your avatar!!

I thought so too! I was surprised that the Simpsonized pics end up resembling people the way they do.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    My favorite avatar is sweetface. The name fits the picture perfectly

Aww Leolaia, what a nice thing to say. You are a very cute girl, yourself. Sweetface is what a very good friend used to call me. He died in Feb 2006 and I miss him very much. Johnny Smallwood, we still love you!!!

Bee - Love the pics, but JH had the goods on you, didn't he...LOL. You gonna take me for a spin when I come up in Oct?

Ty - beautiful brow line

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Here are a couple of Lori and I, and one of my youngest granddaughter Alyssa that I took last year and love. I've run our pics before, but it's been a while.

Tomorrow (9/27) is Lori and my 3rd anniversary living together! Wow - did that go fast!

S4

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Borg,

Meant to say very, very nice couple, and Marrakesh...hot damn!

Ms. McDucket - Is there a restraining order in your future!!! You are not near groupie, you are all groupie!

S4

• BFD
    BFD

What a bunch of lookers! Wow!

Billzfan you should consider a career in modeling just don't let anyone talk you into shaving your chest.

BFD

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Looking at Tyrone's original avatar - you resemble a young Sean Connery...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit