Post your photos time!!!

by dobbie 340 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I stopped wearing contacts because I went through a period of near total poverty and all I had was one pair of disposible contacts, and so I wore that single pair for an entire year! Finally, I had enough money to get glasses, and I got them and never went back to contacts. I was so worried I had damaged my eyes during that year which I kept the contacts my eyes, rarely removing them...luckily nothing bad happened.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

ok here thou requestesth so shall thou receiveth.

alt

alt

• BFD
    BFD

You can keep the change, Ippy.

BFD

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

altfuck you too bfd alt

alt

• BFD
    BFD

Your place or mine?

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Leolai,my fave is your late 20's pick. It has a softness to it, which is sexy. You have a very nice smile too. Comforting. You do look different with the glasses, but on or off , it doesn't matter. They suit you. So how the hell did you get so dam smart? You're not supposed to be smarter than me! You sure don't look like a librairian. LOL!

Myself, I don't have anything recent. I am very camera shy. The ones you see are about the same time period, roughly 4 years ago. I havn't changed, so no one is missing anything, but, I am toying with reposting a few, from Richies old thread. One day I'll do something recent. I have the camera but..oh well.

Now it's time to zip upstairs. I renovate at night, and try my best to sleep during the day. Kinda like a bat. No silly, I don't hang upside down. Good night all! I might check back in later.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

in yer dreams my brother. my belongeth=F2T

• BFD
    BFD

Nighty, night. I got some dreaming to do.

f2t you're a lucky, lucky gal!

BFD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

black and white, just took..........colored one about two/three months old.........see apostates dont have 6 eyes and two noses.........

alt

took the colored one down..........its really kinda geeky

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

I declare you are very pretty purps.

too bad for humanity you edited your other pic out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit