hey

by purplesofa 50 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

All I know is that when one door closes, another one opens. Everything is going to be fine. Watch for that new door opening, Purps.

(((hugs)))...........Journey-on

Ditto to what journey-on said.

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

You can count on us. We Love you Purps. Hope You're ok.

• jgnat
  • R.F.
    R.F.

I sent you a text Leslie! Call me if you need ANYTHING at any time!!!!

(((((((((((Leslie)))))))))))

R.F.

• BFD
    BFD

Purps,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I agree with JO and besides just think, you won't ever have to see that geek with the springs in his shoes again.

BFD

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

((((((((Purps))))))))) Having just been in this situation I can truly appreciate how stressful it is. I'm still trying to recover. Things will get better, hang in there!

Sherry

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

You can explain later, I would like that. But w/o explanation, you can always just ask for a hug.

alt

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks everyone,

I went to the river to take some pics and Travis, a man that is restoring the USS Arkansas submarine, lives in a houseboat next to the sub and said I can come visit him anytime, and take pics from his boat if I want. That silly boy, I know what he really wants.

The hospitol i work in will soon take control of employees in the MRI dept I work at. We have known there has been talk of it for years. I only got transferred to the hospitol in March. So I am a new employee there. One of the reasons I was transferred there is one of the techs is difficult to work with. He and I were always cordial, his sister ( a close JW friend of mine) a friendship I have let die. They company thought I could help the morale of the department, which I failed miserably at.

He may be suffering from altheimers and the company wanted me to talk to his sister and see if they would get him the tests and help he needed. I really did not think that was a good idea, so I declined.

In the meantime, I was new on the job and attached the wrong doctors order to a patients paperwork and this guy(who btw wears the springboard tennis shoes) scanned the wrong body part. He being a tech is held at a higher accountability and was suspended for three days. And I just felt like shit for weeks.

He has been out to get me ever since in a sneaky sorted way. So last week he thought he had the goods on me and came and chewed my ass out at the front desk in front of others for something he himself misfigured, but thought I had.
    He never aplogized, and when i left my shift, he said to my co-worker, well i dont care what anyone says, when leslie gets busy she screws stuff up.

The second tech we have transferred to us is a little napolean. Twenty-six years old and is pissing all over everything like a dog marking his territory.

oh f****, this is why i dont post or tell shit like this, it is stupid drama and the bottom line is,
    the company I work for is putting the undesirables at the hospitols as they will become the hospitols problem soon.

A doc i work for, i called him last night to talk to him about this messy situation and his advice to me was to get transferred out ASAP. He was sorry for all the crap and wants me to be happy, does not want to lose me. As I have posted before the company is going through major changes and I think I was falling through the cracks until this phone conversation.

The pickings are not good for transferring. One place I already transferred out of when I went to the courier position, that is where he suggest I go and if I stay at the hospitol i am stuck with dumb and dumber and possibly a pay cut, or possibly no job at all, The hospitol may want to put their own people in there.

So my co-worker and myself are trying to figure our best options. I want to suggest us being transferred together to an Out-patient facility and run it. One that is not doing well, with like a years condition that we bring up the numbers. But that boots two girls out of a job, as we have seniority.

It all sucks and I rather jump off a tall building........(not really)

If I leave from working at the hospitol I will lose my part time job, which is a double whammy as I was am not working there just cuz I like it.

I work two jobs at the hospitol, but for two different companies.

so hell, Thats it in a nutshell.

edited to add:

we have to be very discreet as we are not supposed to know about the big changes. And we dont want dumb and dumber to try to transfer out. This is my companies way of getting rid of them.

This is all too much for this simple southern girl to handle. I want to jump ship altogether and change but I have time invested in this company. I am at a loss as to what to do.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

((purps))

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

hey purps..

glad you made it back ok and were able to figure out a way to post the story. (Not sure how you got the split screen thing going).

as for the job...somethingwill work out, and you will come out doing better than you are now....count on it...you are strong. good night for now

Snakes ()

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit