hey

by purplesofa 50 Replies latest jw friends

• JK666
    JK666

You got it:

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((purps))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

JK

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    I am not leaving forever, I am just retreating to come back with a new refreshed game plan. I will always check out for the new news, the ones that get sick and various stuff like that

Wha...? I thought you were gone. I cried my eyes out for almost 22 hours....now, you're back? I am glad, of course, but....I feel, I don't know.....somehow used.....like a kleenex blown into and then...tossed aside, as if, I don't know....it, I, was filled with snot.... and then....just.....hey....easy for you......

• Gopher
    Gopher

Leslie,

Big hugs from me too. I am so sorry to hear the drama at your workplace has advanced this far.

You're going to get through this, somehow. Fresh start time, again!

You know we're here for you.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Wha...? I thought you were gone. I cried my eyes out for almost 22 hours....now, you're back? I am glad, of course, but....I feel, I don't know.....somehow used.....like a kleenex blown into and then...tossed aside, as if, I don't know....it, I, was filled with snot.... and then....just.....hey....easy for you...... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I almost did not post, I am very appreciative for the board, and my friends here. I know some people dont like "good-bye" threads. It was something I did for me, selfishly. I also did so people would not wonder where I was or why I might not be responding to their particular thread..................................................................................................... thanks heaps for your support, Whats going on here is not easy for me, I have alot of thinking and decisions to make. Thanks again Leslie

• Twitch
  • avengers
    avengers

Give me a smacker and you'will feel better.

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

((((((((((Purps!))))))))))

You need a hug, you got it. Don't worry about 'goodbye threads' or any of that, you need us, we'rre here. Simple.

Hope it all works out for ya,

RD

• AlphaOmega
  • AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Heck - I'll give ya' two hugs.

(((((((((((( Purps ))))))))))))))))

(((((((((((( Purps ))))))))))))))))

and a rose for good luck.

Jeff [of the didn't read the thread yet and hope the rose is appropo here]

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Sorry I been gone for a few days. ((((PS))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit