The power of witches and occultism

by greendawn 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greendawn
    greendawn

Many believe that the power of witches, male or female, to cause a great deal of harm and suffering by invoking the venomous power of the demons is an evident fact.

There are many stories of such activities going on, the casting of spells, enchantments and curses, harming humans in a psychological way through the use of these invisible powers. Some believe these are just fanciful ideas and fairy tales, the atheists have no option after all but to believe this.

Some even suspect that the WTS is causing a lot of problems to its ex members by being a secretly occultic demonic organisation and invoking the power of the demons against these ex members. Its dabbling in the occult was overtly done for at least 60 years.

Any ideas? I believe the power of the witches is real that they can blast humans with venomous demonic energies and harm them seriously. Babylon the Great is first and foremost a demon protected, driven and directed witch.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    Some believe these are just fanciful ideas and fairy tales, the atheists have no option after all but to believe this.

This isn't true. An atheist is someone who lacks belief in a god, that's it. I could believe in ghosts and still be an atheist.

I don't believe in witchcraft though. Didn't that kind of thinking die out with the Dark Ages? Apparently not...

• compound complex
    compound complex

Yes, Greendawn, in order to get the [crystal] ball rolling re: your question. Per my research, I am convinced that Watch Tower iconography and writings are not wholly holy and that past occultic involvement has never been totally eradicated. Leading to your thought of actual demonic activity: I have a copy of a letter allegedly written by self-proclaimed "dark lords" who've infiltrated Bethel. It could very well be a hoax, but it is nevertheless descriptive of what havoc they claim to be wreaking among the GB et al.
    Surely I cannot vouch for its veracity but the writer is, at the very least, clever, highly intelligent and maliciously disposed.

CoCo

• blueviceroy
    blueviceroy

that kind of power lies only in the receptivity of the believer so if you believe it it is true for you but if you dont believe it its like any other thing you dont believe A person needs proof to believe that is what defines real = that which can be proven. It has never been proven to me so it is impossible for me to believe in , just like it is impossible for me to believe I can walk on water or fly Haitians believe in spiritism and it is real for them lots of asian cultures worship dead relatives its real to them . Unfortunatly I'm stuck believing only my own reality because it was proven to me . Sometimes I wish I could believe something else - blueviceroy -

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Neither witchcraft nor priestcraft have brought a single benefit to mankind, and the only harm they have caused is a result of the feelings of fear that they create in their victims. There is no spirit realm populated with any sort of hostile or benevolent beings.

It takes effort to overcome our fear of the dark because it is not just a remnant of our childhood, but part of our genes. We conquer both literal and psychological darkness with illumination.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Hmmm.....

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Sounds like not a single one of you even know what a witch really is. Witches don't believe in Satan and aren't on the dark side. Their prime directive: An it harm NONE, do what thou wilt. Get the old hollywood stereotype out of your head, yes there are some fringe hanger's on that are freaky, but for the most part you'll find that Wiccans are throughout all professions and look just like anyone else. No evil intent.

Sherry

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Greendawn, you Do realize that there are practicing witches on this discussion board right?

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Witches and occultism aren't they just the other side of the coin of ignorance with main stream religion being on the other side

the only power they may have is in their minds and thats about it .

• free2beme
    free2beme

Since I am a witch and practice higher magick, daily. I would simple say, "Everyone needs a little protection."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit