The power of witches and occultism

by greendawn 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    They are here recruiting amongst wounded sheep.

Who's recruiting?

The demons, the witches, the Christians, the atheists, the Islamists, the homosexuals, the anarchists, the leftists, the conservatives, or the don't-give-a-damners?

Then we have the transvestite anointed one as well.

Right, JCanon?

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Don't anybody get 3 witches together against you remember what happen to DVH in the "Witches of Eastwick"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5658255146919361908&q=witches+of+eastwick&total=57&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=4

• freyd
    freyd

witches, atheists, the Islamists, the homosexuals, the anarchists, the leftists, transvestites

What are they doing on a jw discussion board?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis
    witches, atheists, the Islamists, the homosexuals, the anarchists, the leftists, transvestites

What are they doing here? Well, what are you doing here?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Pretty much the same thing you are...

discussing.

• freyd
    freyd

Discussing for the purposes of what?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Obviously there is not a lot of discussion happening Nvr as I've directed a few things at this Freyd person and they have yet to even acknowledge me.

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Nice edit there, freyd.

How can someone have as many posts as you and not know this is an EX-JW discussion board? If you're a JW, you're going against your religion by even being here.

• freyd
    freyd

Just as Christ acknowledged satan.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Obviously there is not a lot of discussion happening Nvr as I've directed a few things at this Freyd person and they have yet to even acknowledge me.

Not to worry, sister.

I'll have my father Satan do a number in him.

LMAO!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit