The power of witches and occultism

by greendawn 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    Just as Christ acknowledged satan.

You're not Christ. Your a member of a cult that will shun you if they ever find out you are here.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Thanks Nvr!

Freyd, you are entitled to an opinion

That is the great thing about not being a JW.

But putting anyone who does not think or believe as you do on par with the entity you believe is responsible for all evil is downright rude and demeaning.

You are not Christ, you are not Jesus and you sure as hell have no right to judge people you don't know.

• freyd
    freyd

It is written "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above."

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

It is also written not to judge others, looks like you have a contradiction.

• freyd
    freyd

Have a nice day. It is also written "Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin." John 19:11

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith
    It is written "You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above."

So, if one of the mods bans you, that's God's doing? It doesn't bother me you're here, I doubt it bothers most here. But you're disobeying what you believe you have to follow in order to outlive all of us. If you don't believe that, you shouldn't be a JW.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I like Friday.

There was a serious "asshole" vacuum here.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate, Friday!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Lmao, Nvr.

I needed a good laugh for the day!

• frankiespeakin
  • nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks, frankiespeakin!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit