Dying Professor's Lecture of a Lifetime

by mrsjones5 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I saw this yesterday on ABC and thought it was so cool and right that I wanted to share it with all of you, here's the link:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/PersonOfWeek/story?id=3633945&page=1

• Open mind
    Open mind

Thank you Mrs Jones!

What a great start to my day and the rest of my life!

Thanks for sharing this.

Open Mind

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Thank you for posting this, MrsJones!

GGG

• poppers
    poppers

Thanks for posting this - very inspirational.

• mavie
    mavie

Thank you.

• shell69
    shell69

Thanks Mrs J.

what a brave man. This really hit me. He knows he dying, yet he's so positive.

He's wonderfull

Shell

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I love this story and it's sad that he has to go too soon. If he had made that same speech of how he really felt about things and life truths maybe only some of his students and colleagues would have listened, it's knowing of his quickly impending death and what he's leaving behind (three beautiful babies and a lovely wife) that gives his story such an impact and wide audience.

I love the comments on the ABC site about how his story is affecting people. Very inspiring.

• OBVES
    OBVES

The Bible is the place to look for the true inspirations . If Christ had no greater effect on you then you will be disappointed.

Also you look first at what kind of religion is a person from whom you want to get inspiration.

• OBVES
    OBVES

Is he of the true religion based on the Bible and did he give instructions to his listeners to study the Bible at any price to succeed in life ?

I don't know what he was lecturing as I was unable to hear the speech .So now tell me in words what he was saying and how it affected you .What are you are going to do now with your life ? I would be interested to hear from you ,thanks.

• OBVES
    OBVES

You are just giving your impression of what you heard but I don't know what did you hear and I can only make assumptions. So ,please ,tell me what that professor had said that made so huge impression on you ?

What are you gioing to do with your life now and if you have the children what lesson you will give them ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit