Dying Professor's Lecture of a Lifetime

by mrsjones5 31 Replies latest jw friends

• choosing life
    choosing life

I enjoyed this a lot. thanks for the link, Mrs.Jones.

• greendawn
    greendawn

He is facing with great fortitude a difficult situation and all the more so if he is an atheist, a Christian rightly or wrongly believes in life after death so in that case death is only a new beginning albeit in a different dimension.

• OBVES
    OBVES

Not convenience or some kind of comforting himself .

You are missing the big lesson here who should inspire you to help people to find salvation - to live for ever.

Six months from now that professor will be dead and at that time there will be people who homeless and eat food from trash containers and who will be better off at that time ? The dead professor with his past successes or homeless people ? What is better a dead man who was very successful or a living man with almost nothing ?

• OBVES
    OBVES

If that professor is not a true christian and dies like that in six months I would prefer to be as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and live and have a hope of everlasting life .

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Orbves..By your own admission.You have never been Jehovah`s Witness.....And.....You have the nerve to give a Fine Lady like Mrs.Jones/Josie a bad time?..On an inspirational thread like this?????.....I have a Present for you NutCase!...Hitting With Bat 2Woohoo 2..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Quandry
    Quandry

I would prefer to be as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and live and have a hope of everlasting life .

I thought OBVES said on another thread that he was not a witness. Maybe he forgot.

• changeling
    changeling

Thank you Josie! It was sweet of you to share with us.

If I had one wish for this forum is that we had a "kook filter", so that lunatics and "preachy" people would automatically get zapped.

changeling

• OBVES
    OBVES

Would you like to be in the shoes of that professor and die in six months or to be a homeless without success , eating food from the trash and live far beyond the six-months period ? I would rather be a homeless .

Would you like to be a Jehovah's Witness and live forever or to be a man of succeses with the most beautiful wife and children ,live out life to the end for six months more and die for ever ?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Orbves..Your not a Jehovah`s Witness,NutCase..LOL!!....Do you expect us all to take your advise,because your not using it!....."Here,take my advise,I`m not using it!"..Crazy Eyes..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Quandry
    Quandry

Outlaw

My aim in life right now is to copy you and learn how to use all those neat looking clip arts!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit