You are all invited to a cocktail party!

by changeling 151 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

Wendy are you "coming out" at my party?

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Late as usual. Don't mind me, I'll just make a sammich out of the leftover hors d'oeuvres and give the cleaning crew a hand.

Eagle

• tula
    tula

changling, you are just the hostess with the mostest!

I just can't get over the little violets frozen into the ice cubes. That is just too-too.

Martha Stewart has nothing on you!

Listen, I want to share a tequilla shot with you. This is vintage stuff and it's almost to the bottom.

We have all been saving the tequila worm for you.

There is some legend about the tequila worm. I'm not sure how it goes, but maybe someone else here knows.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

I was up early and in my exercise class. Now I'm back and starving....where's the pancakes?????

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Sorry, I fell asleep last night! I'm starving where's breakfast?

nj

• greendawn
    greendawn

Given the ravishing surroundings this will have to be a relaxing and invigorating experience. I am sure the cocktails and the accompanying food will be equally great.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233
    Sorry, I fell asleep last night!

Me too...but it was during the massage BFD was giving me. What can I say? The guy is good!

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Wow, I need some breaky too, I have a hangover. That John Doe spiked my drink I think, revenge for the fashion police I guess.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Ahhhh...mimosa; just what I needed!

• JK666
    JK666

changeling,

So sorry that we are late to your party, but had a problem with the jet. Good mechanics are so hard to find these days!

I wouldn't miss it for the world though, as I have always enjoyed your all-out parties . . .

OMIGOD, what happened? . . .

Is John Doe stoned or stupid?

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit