You are all invited to a cocktail party!

by changeling 151 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Mmmmmm I smell bacon and coffee...

• JK666
    JK666

changeling dear,

May I trouble you for a change of clothes? It seems that John Doe decided to make sick on my white dinner jacket . . .

Yes, Versace is fine, no problemo.

You are such a gracious host!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Why sweetface,

It is so nice to finally meet you!

(I am totally embarrased that I cannot get the thought of a pierced whoo whoo out of my mind)

So, do you come here often? (lost for words)

JK

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I arrive well dressed and with a gift of belgian choclates and a fine wine, I compliment you on your beautiful surroundings. I ask where I can get a drink. {1 Hour later} Drunk and hurling abuse at "the Damn Watchtower cult" Pointing to my head, I tell anyone who will listen "I waas brainwashed...washy, washy, scrub, scrub, up here!" I raise my hand and say:"Did you's all know {hick up} Ratherford's was a alcomaholics?....SSSHHH secret!" {hick up} {2 hours later} I pass out in the middle of the dance floor occasionally yelling: "No morrre witnessing mummy....Fredrick Franz AAAAARRR..." {snore} {Hour 3} Two people try to move me off the dance floor but give up. {Next Morning} I wake up with a coin stuck to my forehead, my shirt off, and I'm hugging my shoes...I wonder who drank all the beers surrounding me... queitly call a taxi and dissapear. I think it was a great party, I remember arriving.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Hey!!! Witness didn't read the rules before entering the party!

JK - I tend to pop in and out from time to time. It is lovely to meet you, as well.

I had a lovely time. Thank you for the engaging party and delicious breakfast, changeling and rv.

I am headed to the airport to catch my flight, now. I will see you guys when I get back next week.

Everyone enjoy the breakfast; it was yummy, and BEHAVE!!!

sweetFACE...out

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

bigdreaux has been doing tequila slammers the night before. i just remembered the party. i see you guys are having breakfast. screw it, bigdreaux strips naked and streaks the breakfast party. WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

OOps!! Your having breaky...I'm so embarassed!..excuse me I...ummm... I'll go and get the paper .... {007 slams the door behind him promising never to return, sooo embarassing}

• changeling
    changeling

Thank you all for coming! It was a treat to meet all of you. I hope you had a wonderful time. We'll do this again soon.

changeling and rv

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

I am so sorry I missed this partayyyy I couldn't get a sitter......But, I will try to make it next time...Rumor has it, I missed a-lot of fun! Poor Witness007 though...He will get better at events soon!

• compound complex
    compound complex

Ma chere Changeling,

So sorry Gaby and I missed. Please let's do get together soon. You've mon numero, non?

CoCo Le Suave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit