What Did You Actually Do At Meetings?

by minimus 86 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Braindead.....speak for yourself lol, I had a lot of important thoughts going on...ha ha

hope4others

• minimus
    minimus

I'll never forget the time I was giving what I thought was a great talk, and in the front row a man was loudly snoring!!! I purposely spoke loudly into the microphone to wake him up but it was for nothing. Eventually an attendant went over to him and woke him up. The kicker was right after the talk he was one of the first ones who came to me to tell me how much he enjoyed my talk!

• wings
    wings
    The kicker was right after the talk he was one of the first ones who came to me to tell me how much he enjoyed my talk!

Sincerity is an integral part of their belief system. We all know that one well.

Too bad they can't arm speakers with rubber band guns. Now that would be entertaining.

• minimus
    minimus

I guess he just nneded his Sunday morning nap. i was actually amused by it.

• Alpaca
    Alpaca

When I was a teenager, I tried to pay attention and be serious, but there were some very hot young sisters in my hall and you know, a young man's imagination can run pretty wild.

After I got married, I had a fairly sparse sex life (in part, because of the BORG's constant sexually repressive message's effects on my ex) so I still spent a fair amount of time thinking about sex (there were lots of hot sisters in South Florida) and the conventions were an extra treat to see even more good looking sisters.

Oh well, thank god (the one I don't believe in), that I don't have to suffer through that shit anymore.

Cheers,

Alex

• minimus
    minimus

So the meetings gave you an opportunity to enjoy sexual thoughts.....Interesting.

• mind my own
    mind my own

I tried to take notes just to stay awake and focused, but inevitably, I ALWAYS ended up daydreaming....it was much more interesting than what I was trying to take notes about.

MMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit