Going under the knife tomorrow morning :S

by Elsewhere 93 Replies latest jw friends

• Forscher
    Forscher

I had a nasty little piece of surgical work done Tuesday

So I feel your pain elsewhere! Your rhinoplasty was no doubt worse than what I had. So I wish you speedy recover friend!

Forscher

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    If the pain doesn't get much better by tomorrow at noon

Why wait.... put a call in NOW.... get something stronger. Glad to have you "back".....

• Forscher
    Forscher
    Two hours ago I took two of the Hydrocodone/APAP 5mg/500mg and they hardly helped... I just now popped one more in hopes it will help.

Careful there buddy! The amount of Tylenol you are taking with that Hydrocodone (thats what the 500mg represents) is approaching dangerous territory (toxicity to the liver). You definitely need to up it to something like Oxycodone or Tylenol 2 with codeine (if you are not allergic to that little puppy). The Doc gave me Oxycodone for my post surgical pain control, he knew Hydrocodone wouldn't cut it.

Forscher

• mimimimi
    mimimimi

Hope you recover swiftly and feel better soon.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Ohhhhhhh!!!! It buuuurns! It buuuurns!!!

Glad it is over, Your suffering & I am sorry !!!!but you should see my computor screen !!! Your fault !!!! after my prayer for you ( thanks Docs for looking after him) all those unbelievers chucked ROCKS!!!!
    See you knew it would burn before you had it ,you were trying to say it was my prayer
    Watch the meds honey!!! too many can hurt you when you take those two together. ((((HUGS))))

• JK666
    JK666

All of you surgical painees,

Keep poppin da pills, and call the Candy man for refills!

JK

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Else,

Do the pain meds help? Are you a sky pilot?

How are things in Chinatown?

• Mary
    Mary

Hey Elsewhere, good luck tomorrow! One of my co-workers had that done several years ago. Yes it was uncomfortable but she's so glad she got it done.......

• delilah
    delilah

Thinking of you Elsewhere.........................oh my nose hurts......

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The Candyman makes

Everything he bakes

Satisfying and delicious

Talk about your childhood wishes

You can even eat the dishes

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit