Would You Be Disturbed If A Strip Club Opened Up In Your Area???

by undercover 61 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Free buffets end at 7 around here, a reminder that it's time to get to the KH.

Kwin

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

If by "disturbed" you mean; will be there every week, then yes

Actually there are several within a few miles of my home and I have no problem with it. Those that do are generally over sensitive religious types that know nothing of the how the clubs are run or what the business is like. Again, fear of the unknown.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev
    Free buffets end at 7 around here, a reminder that it's time to get to the KH.

Good point!

My question would be then, how do you get the "arcade" smell off before you go to meeting?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

WTF!?

There's a smell?

I've been going to the wrong kind of arcades I guess.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    ssshhhh...you'll blow my cover...I'm still fading

I'm not blowing anything you cad!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

My question would be then, how do you get the "arcade" smell off before you go to meeting?

Wet wipes and Old Spice.

Kwin

• Gregor
    Gregor

Several years ago here in Portland I met with the owners of one of these clubs to discuss a remodel of the kitchen (These places are required to serve food) We sat at a table near the stage while some poor gal swooped around a pole in the nekkid for about 6 customers in the joint. In Portland even the girls bottoms are topless. I left this meeting to go to a church board meeting to discuss their kitchen. Guess which meeting started with a prayer? The thing I disliked most was that my clothes smelt like a combination of cig smoke and pine disenfectant from the girly joint.

Oh, yeah...no, I'd rather not live near one.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech
    If the strip club was in a family filled area, I'd say no. But if it was in an area that was not in a neighborhood, I think it would be ok. But I do have reservations about some unsavory characters unless it was clearly upscale.

Agree 100% Also need the area well lit, and clean so there will be no crime magnet there

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

would love it

• BFD
    BFD

Before I can answer I'll need to know is this strip club on the lines of "Chipendale's" or "Ba Da Bing"?

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit