Would You Be Disturbed If A Strip Club Opened Up In Your Area???

by undercover 61 Replies latest jw friends

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Do I swipe my card or do the arcade workers?

You hold it, they swipe it. If you're feeling a little more adventurous, lay on the floor with a $5 note and see what happens.

Kwin

• undercover
    undercover
    ...in the middle of nowhere. There was a strip club. I couldn't believe it.

I experienced that one time. Out in the middle of Wisconsin or Minnesota, I can't remember now, nothing but cornfields and chicken shit, there was a one horse town. And in this one horse town was a one whore strip club. I just had to go. I'd have rather paid the horse to strip.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

In Queens, NY, not far from one of the airports, JFK or LaGuardia( I can't remember which), there was a Kingdom Hall that was adjacent to a strip club.

Don't ask me how I know.

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff
    I've also noticed that certain states

Since when did Morocco have states? LOL

I would have no problem with it, as long as it wasn't in a residential area. Been to a local one, for a stag party, only thing I didn't like was how obvious it was the chicks were all crackheads, but the guys didn't seem to mind, lol.

• undercover
    undercover
    Since when did Morocco have states?

ssshhhh...you'll blow my cover...I'm still fading

• eclipse
    eclipse
    there was a Kingdom Hall that was adjacent to a strip club.

How convenient for the BOE and MS's, who probably stayed for a ''2 hour special elder's meeting'' after the Thurs/Wed night meeting.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

So girls work at these arcades?

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

How convenient for the BOE and MS's, who probably stayed for a ''2 hour special elder's meeting'' after the Thurs/Wed night meeting.

That's cause they had a free buffet on those nights!

• eclipse
    eclipse

They serve food at the halls?

Or at the arcades called strip clubs?

Or is this another type of buffet

• Sassy
    Sassy

my sister lives in a small town where it was a big deal when one went up... the whole town (ok.. not all of it) was in an uproar..

but they got it any way..

My sister cooks/bartends for a bar two doors down and we've talked about it.. Her bf has been there a couple of times.. but the odd thing is you can't have a drink there... and he does like to drink so... he doesn't spend a lot of time there..

My sister says the girls come in to get food sometimes at the bar.. she says she just doesnt' want to visulize them stripping as she serves them their meal..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit