Would You Be Disturbed If A Strip Club Opened Up In Your Area???

by undercover 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

MMMM... Strip clubs. (slobber.)

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Re: Would You Be Disturbed If A Strip Club Opened Up In Your Area???

Depends on how loud the music was!

G

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

Not at all..those girls gotta work somewhere. ...Oh and guys need a place to spend their money.

lisa

• Gill
    Gill

DB! I might have known!! What are you doing on this thread? (Need I ask?)

Now I'm on this thread simply because I wanted to comment on why Gary is on this thread! That is all!!!

I won't give my opinion because I don't want to upset anyone!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would install a pole in my living room in case they need to practice.

JK

I have a certificate that qualifies me to properly maintain such a pole. So, you could sign me up as mechanic. I would have to see the pole 'tested' each night after daily repairs. I could bring the O'Douls, jk. Jeff Jeff

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Look, this thread had me stuttering when I write my name.

Jeff

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

DB! I might have known!! What are you doing on this thread? (Need I ask?)

Now I'm on this thread simply because I wanted to comment on why Gary is on this thread! That is all!!!

I won't give my opinion because I don't want to upset anyone!!

Well I couldve said something about Stripclubs being morally wrong in that it supports a patriachal society oppressing women into purely sexual objects - but thought my existing comment to be more humourous. G /|\

• Gill
    Gill

Yes, Gary! Your first answer was very funny!

However, I liked your second answer better!

It's always sad to see humans have to humiliate themselves in the most basest ways for entertainment of others and just to earn a crust and some because they are forced and threatened into the sex trade.

But hey! Each to his own!

I won't go into my complete and uncensored view on this trade, just enough to say that in the UK women from abroad are being SOLD by foreign gangs just to entertain the people who 'need' this sort of humiliation of their fellow humans. The same is true of young children, young boys etc.

If such a club were to open near me and mine, I would be worried about the sort of people who might need or feel the need to attend such a place.

They're not all 'safe' to be around.

• JK666
    JK666

Jeff, it is okay that you said your name twice. They come in pairs also! JK

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Satin dolls (a.k.a. bada/bing) can be seen in dacheechs car window every evening on the way home from work.

LOL What an apostafest that would be!

There is a strip club in my area. I don't know of ANY area from suburbs to city that doesn't have one within a 5 mile radius.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit