Does God love you?

by nvrgnbk 96 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

AGuest..Shelby..Hey girl! Hope your well!!....I`m a little confused by your post....As you know I`m not a Christian..But..I have Christian friends like yourself I love and respect..They believe the bible is the word of God..Are you saying you don`t believe the bible is the word of God?..Thanks...OUTLAW

• eclipse
    eclipse

Rather than continuing to be wise in your OWN eyes... I bid you to buy EYESALVE... so that your eyes can be OPENED and you can SEE what you do not. I also say to you, if you are so "righteous" in your positions... why not exercise the golden rule," and do to the Most Holy One of Israel what YOU would have others do unto YOU... were you falsely accused: rather than blindly follow what they were TOLD, you would want them to ask YOU and give YOU a chance to tell YOUR side.

You have NOT provided that same courtesy here. Hypocrites.

The golden rule is in the bible, so if it is not the word of god, why are you using it as a rule to live by?

Who said we were claiming to be righteous in our positions? we dont claim to be righteous.

So tell me, oh wise one, where the hell do you find what GOD's laws then if not in the bible?

Where do you get off on telling us what rules we should follow? Are they your rules? Are they invisible rules?

Are they the rules that magically appeared inside your head?

Go ahead and tell us where god tells us what he is like? I hear nothing, I see nothing,

ALL I see is the bible as the only written piece of literature that has been followed to be the word of god.

Or should I turn to the Qu'ran?

Where do you get your guidance, oh sanctimonious one, Aguest??

Are we to just believe what you say because you are the one beacon of truth and righteousness?

From how pious you post, you stammer like you are the one true spokeswoman of god himself.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

How can something that does not exist give love?

nj

• greendawn
    greendawn

I believe he does. In that article one finds the usual ill conceived anti god propaganda, it is not God that rules and torments this world but rather the devil with mankind being sadly willing to accept his rule and is thus also responsible for its own predicament.

What we can see in the human body is the love of God and the satanic kingdom over mankind fortunately will not last for ever.

• AGuest
    AGuest

and the greatest of love and peace to you!

NO... the Bible is NOT the word of God. And those who call themselves "christians" and believe it is... are imposters. Unintentional imposters, perhaps, but imposters nonetheless. Why? Because TRUE christians know what... or rather WHO the Word of God is. And he ain't no book.

So, where did the notion that Bible is the word of God come from? From those who, for millenia, have used it to control others by what is written in it! These are "false prophets" and "false christs" and were prophesied to attempt to mislead, if possible, EVEN the chosen ones. If they can convince people that the Bible IS the word of God, they can successfully use it not only to place heavy burdens on people but to bind them to a law that was fulfilled and done away with.

(My GOODNESS, dear Outlaw, I cannot fathom how many people profess to be “Christian” and, therefore, under a NEW covenant… yet go around trying to adhere to, and compel others to adhere to… an OLD covenant. This is spiritual ADULTERY (i.e., a “woman” who has married a second husband after the death of her first husband, yet trying to keep to the law of her first husband – she is being adulterous to her new husband!) As the BRIDE of Christ, we are JOINED to him by means of a NEW covenant… and adhering to the OLD one makes any of us who do harlots. I digress.)

If people believe that the Bible is the word of God, then others are easily able to place guilt trips on them and steep them in fear by means of it. Let me ask you: what is the BEST way for a man's enemy to gain control over him? Is it not to create FEAR in such a man? So, now, if I, being no better than you, wanted to control YOU...wouldn’t the best way for me to do that be to create some kind of fear that I could use to have control over you?

And that is EXACTLY what the Adversary and his offspring have done... and it is EXACTLY why Christ condemned the conduct of the SCRIBES... as well as the Pharisees. Is the Bible infallible? It is NOT. The Bible itself tells it:

"How can you men say, 'We are wise, and the law of JAH is with us?
    SURELY, now, the FALSE stylus of the secretaries has worked in
    SHEER FALSEHOOD."
    Jeremiah 8:8
    TRUE Christians know that CHRIST… is the Word of God. Period. But no one has to take MY word for it: I ask you and everyone else here, particularly those who put their faith in the Bible – what does the Bible SAY the word of God is? I will tell you:

“And the Word… became flesh.” John 1:14
    “And the name HE is called is the Word of God.” Revelation 19:13

TRUE christians know that just because some scribe, who didn’t GET the truth of this, decided to change a capital “W” to a small one doesn’t change the TRUTH of what that Word is. But in case some are still skeptical, I will share it with you the EXACT way my Lord revealed it to me:

In one of its Questions for the Readers, the WTBTS asked, “What is the truth that sets you free?” and responded that, “It’s the truth found in God’s word, the Holy Bible.” At first, as I sat there reading this, I had no problem with it: heck, it’s what we were always taught, isn’t it? That is, until my Lord said to me:

“No, child - I… am the Truth… and the Word.”

And then he IMMEDIATELY took me to the following verses and READ THEM TO ME, in this order, with this emphasis:

“Sanctify them… by means of the truth; your word is truth.”John 17:17

I am the Way… and the truth… and the Life.” John 14:6
    “And you will know the truth and the truth will set you free.” John 8:32

“Therefore, if the SON sets you free, you will truly BE free.” John 8:36

“Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.”John 17:17
    “And the name he is called is the Word of God.” Revelation 19:13
    “I am the Way… and the truth… and the Life.” John 14:6
    “So the Word became flesh and resided among us…” John 14:1
    Sanctify them by means of the truth; your word is truth.”John 17:17
    “Hence, JAHESHUA also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood…” Hebrews 13:12

The Bible is not the word of God, dear Outlaw; Christ is. And there is no other. And the WTBTS is not the truth; Christ is. And there is no other.

The PROBLEM is that those who use the Bible KNOW that most of us don’t WANT to read… and so they have taken it upon themselves to tell us what’s in it… OR what its contents say/mean. A TRUE Christian, however, knows that rather than listening to those who really don’t know any more or any better than we do, we should listen to the One of whom it is about.

And again, no one has to take MY word for it; indeed, I have repeatedly exhorted you NOT to do so, but rather, to GO TO THE SOURCE. For indeed, which is better: to drink water after it has traveled thousands of miles, through numerous cities… and their sewer systems… or to take right at the source? The answer is elementary, isn’t it?

Again, the greatest of peace and love you, dear Outlaw.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

and may the undeserved kindness, mercy and love of our God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the lpeace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you... you and your entire household... to time indefinite.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

So real Christians have to reject the Bible, AGuest?

Where do you find all the rules and stuff to keep people in line then?

• eclipse
    eclipse
    And again, no one has to take MY word for it; indeed, I have repeatedly exhorted you NOT to do so, but rather, to GO TO THE SOURCE. For indeed, which is better: to drink water after it has traveled thousands of miles, through numerous cities… and their sewer systems… or to take right at the source? The answer is elementary, isn’t it?

Notice how she never comes out and says where this source is.

It's not the Bible....it's not the Qu'ran, it's Jesus himself...where is Jesus?

''There he is! over there! see? look! see him? ''

''Is that a cloud?''

''Dummy, no that's Jesus!''

''But I only see a cloud''

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Aguest..As usual girl,you are sweet and eloquent..You make your position clear,even to an unbeliever like myself..My one Christian buddy also points to Christ as the word of God..It`s a little more clear when I get it in Stereo..You on one side,him on the other..LOL!!.....Thanks for the reply.....Take care of yourself Shelby...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    God's perfect angels, who were in heaven with him, saw the fall of Adam and Eve, wanted to get laid so badly, they gave up their heavenly position, heaven must suck, right?

People sex must be hawter than angel sex.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit