My wife just left me.

by oompa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you fell one notch off my favorites lists

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

you suck oompa. i saw the thread topic, and i was like, ah hell, that sucks.

• Hermano
    Hermano

LOL!! You got me dude!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

if i could i would stomp on your hunchback for this sh!+.

• oompa
    oompa

Coincidence- you fell one notch off my favorites lists BigDreaux- you suck oompa. i saw the thread topic, and i was like, ah hell, that sucks. Hermano- LOL!! You got me dude! Coincidence- if i could i would stomp on your hunchback for this sh!+. WoW, good thing I love diversity, no offense anyone....oompa

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

dude, it was funny, i just really like you, and know you've been having trouble with her. i felt heartsick when i read the thread topic.

• shell69
    shell69

OOMPA!!!! Thats nasty.

• choosing life
    choosing life

Oompa, I'm glad you have alone time to be here. But plesae, don't scare me like that. I was scared for you!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Oompa..Your wife..Who takes "Yoga Class",with a heavy weight "PO`s wife"..Is off to a saturday morning Book Study???..Saturday,is Field Service day for JW`s........You know a bit about JW`s.You even know how to talk a little like a JW..Not very well though..You might be able to pass yourself off as a JW,to someone who didn`t know any better..LOL!!......You want me to believe your a 4th Generation JW..???..You are one "Bold Bullsh*t Artist!!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Oompa your wife isn't at a study she's with me and we just finished having sex, she says your spending far too much time on the computer to pay her any attention.

Got Ya !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit