My wife just left me.

by oompa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• dobbie
    dobbie

Had me going there oompa i was really concerned!!Whatever she is studying at the bookstudy etc you will be having a much better time on here!

• oompa
    oompa

Alligator has a GREAT idea!:

Once the book study meeting is over, instead of the usual mundane chat regarding weather and work, I occasionally ask the brothers and sisters in my bookstudy group (Revelation Climax publication) what they learned from the meeting.

Everyone still attending shoud do this every meeting!!! You almost NEVER learn anything at these meetings, and look how many there are, or how many you have attended in life (good God). At meetings end, it is instantly social, lets make people start thinging IN the hall...a totally new concept.

By the way, so sorry for my accidental blank post! I pmd all of the first few posters and apologized and asked them to take a second look. I know crying wolf is going to bite me when she leaves for good, but I was just in a fun mood.

where is my revelaion book.....oompa

• Gopher
    Gopher

I miss those group "climax" studies.

Not really.

• Clam
    Clam

Oompaaaaa.jpg picture by elvishimmler

Possible consequences of Oompa's actions.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I miss those group "climax" studies.

Not really.

I always found them rather messy.

Metaphorically speaking, of course.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

, I occasionally ask the brothers and sisters in my bookstudy group (Revelation Climax publication) what they learned from the meeting.

I'm going to start using your line; I can't wait to see the responses...I'll do this after I hunt down Oompa to box his ears for scaring me!

Justitia

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

double post...again.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I know exactly how you feel.

My wife has taken to going to a mid-week afternoon Book Study so she can spend more time with me....read.....Keep me off the net.

Cheers

Chris

• mouthy
    mouthy

GO TO YOUR ROOM!!!! Your nose is growing. "many a word in jest comes true"

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    They look at me as if I'm challenging them. Perhaps they feel threatened. Very possible it's because they don't know what happened during that one hour. Somehow they look nervous.

I pretty much tuned it all out when I was still attending the last little while. I got really good at looking like I was paying attention, in reality the thoughts going through my mind had nothing to do with what was being studied!

BB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit