My wife just left me.

by oompa 61 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

For Saturday morning Bookstudy!!!! Thanks for checking on me though. Every meeting now I ask her "so what did you learn at the meeting" and I can tell she is getting tired of answering. The best thing about the meetings is now I have some quiet to visit here w/o her looking over my shoulder.

good alone time...oompa

• jgnat
    jgnat

Painful.

• purplesofa
  • Gopher
    Gopher

I prefer the "spiritual refreshment" you're enjoying here to the spiritual baloney your mate will be swallowing this morning!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Is it JW related? We know they like to separate families once a spouse leaves the cult.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You bastard, oompa!

Messin' with us like that!

LOL!

Enjoy your alone time.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Ouch! I just got stung. Hubby leaves me next Tuesday...for field service.

• Clam
    Clam

Oompa you crack me up. The Feldman avatar is perfect for you. Like you say "good alone time" to pursue your eApostacy.

Clam

• bluebell
    bluebell

LMAO

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom
    Every meeting now I ask her "so what did you learn at the meeting"

Oompa, do you know what I do?

Once the book study meeting is over, instead of the usual mundane chat regarding weather and work, I occasionally ask the brothers and sisters in my bookstudy group (Revelation Climax publication) what they learned from the meeting.

They look at me as if I'm challenging them. Perhaps they feel threatened. Very possible it's because they don't know what happened during that one hour. Somehow they look nervous. I suppose talking about the weather is paramount in their daily living along with their eternal salvation.

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit