Stinkin Dorito's!!!!!!!!!!

by megsmomma 38 Replies latest jw friends

• forsharry
    forsharry

Doritos are the devil!

Wasn't it George Carlin who talked about there being some kind of time warp around cookies, so that when you open the box, you enter a fugue state as time bends around said cookies, and time only is restored once the cookies have been eating, leaving you with only an empty box and crumbs all over you. :)

Oreos are right up there too!

what takes the cake though? Dunkin Donuts Munchkins...since they're little balls of doughy goodness, and poppable...they are inherently evil.

• eclipse
    eclipse

Keep reading down the list of ingredients, Kudra...

maltodextrine is one culprit too.

• erandir
    erandir

eclipse, do you work for the doritos company? or are you into food science? (my wife has a degree in that, but she's at work, so I can't ask her)

What does maltodextrine do?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Wolfmeat.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL AW......So true...gotta get me some more wolf meat.....with margarita's.....Mmmmmmm (do you think they are loaded with MSG too?)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Do these come in a 55 gallon drum??????

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

Ice cream sandwiches, chips ahoy cookies!

nj

• eclipse
    eclipse
    eclipse, do you work for the doritos company? or are you into food science? (my wife has a degree in that, but she's at work, so I can't ask her)

LOL

just read the ingredients...

it's MSG monosodium glutamate (which triggers the hunger response in the brain, or so that is my theory anyway!) lol

and it's one of the main ingredients.

That's the secret.

• shell69
    shell69

soz you guys.... what are orios??????

Got doritos in the uk, love the cheesy ones personally.... but whats orios????

Shell

• erandir
    erandir

ah...MSG. Of course.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit