Stinkin Dorito's!!!!!!!!!!

by megsmomma 38 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Clipsy is right. Food companies are after profit not your health.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

Shell...you don't want to know!! LOL!!

They are chocolate crispy sandwhich cookies with white firm cream filling. You dip them in milk and the cookies get soft or you can twist the cookies apart and scrape the filling with your teeth. I will send you some if you dare!

Don't you have Tim-tams there? My sister said those were like the Oreo is here...as far as popularity goes, not taste EDIT...Nevermind....That was in Australia

• eclipse
    eclipse

oreo's

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

hiya eclipse.. you beat me to it...

http://www.ionizers.org/msg.html:

In the book he wrote, an expose of the food additive industry and MSG called "The Slow Poisoning of America", he said that MSG is added to food for the addictive effect it has on the human body. Even the propaganda website sponsored by the food manufacturers lobby group supporting MSG at: www.msgfacts.com/facts/msgfact12.html explains that the reason they add it to food is to make people eat more.

I had chinese last night....sigh...now I should go to the gym...oh, wait, its next to the chinese place.....sigh...

Snakes ()

• RollerDave
    RollerDave

For me, it's sugar-free coffee nips candies, Chocolate covered coffee beans, beef jerky, pork rinds and youtube videos.

Seriously, tho, Oreos always make me think about that totally lame episode of 7th heaven when product placement had gotten so very blatant and the product of the week was Oreos. Sam and david were getting everyone to sit down to oroes and milk, and it was making everybody spill all their secrets.

LAME!

RD

• eclipse
    eclipse

Thanks Snakes!

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, where to start...let's see: brownies, peanut butter cookies, chocolate chip cookies, Twix bars, Hershey Kisses, Reese cups, Girl Scout Cookies (any variety)...Ruffles with Helluva Good french onion dip, ICE CREAM (think Homer with his mouth open and drooling...)...french fries, tater tots, CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS...

I'm done now. I feel so dirty.

• megsmomma
    megsmomma

LOL....Mrs.Witness....Me too....me too

• JBean
    JBean

Cheese Puffs!!! Not the crunchy ones... those are yukky ha!

• shell69
    shell69

Oh bloody hell, yeah I know what a tim tam is!. you can get them noe in uk supermarkets!

Gorgeous. Right so an orio is a similar product?

Shell My dinners in the oven,,,, feeling hungry!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit