Stinkin Dorito's!!!!!!!!!!

by megsmomma 38 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

I know how you feel! Some things should never come into my house because I know I will dive in head first. Potato chips, Doritos, Cheetos and chocolate are some of the worst.

changeling

• BFD
    BFD

I have a long list of verbotten goodies.

Put a bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups in front of me- I'll eat them till I puke.

A box of Devil Dogs- wouldn't last 10 minutes.

Really, any kind of chocolate.

I have battled with my waist line ever since turning 40. Before that I could eat all I wanted and not gain an ounce. Now it's a constant battle but I manage to keep my weight at around 180 lbs. by keeping away from these "forbidden fruits".

I will not give up my beer!

BFD

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Put a bag of Reeses Peanut Butter Cups in front of me- I'll eat them till I puke.

I feel ya man, Reeses Mini's are the one candy I can eat till I'm ill then wake up the next morning craving more

• worldtraveller
    worldtraveller

To all of you trying to lose weight. I lost about 20 lbs in the spring by avoiding sugary pop. I switched to diet soda.

DON'T DO IT. My kidneys were going hyper-active. I started to pee every 15 minutes. The urge to go started to interfere with my exsistence. I stopped diet everything all together, and stopped 95 percent the regular soft drinks, and now consume much more water. My condition has returned to normal.

Do a goggle search and find out just how dangerous aspartame is.

If you must eat chocolate (and who doesn't)- stick with dark. It's actually good for you.

• MadTiger
    MadTiger

I can binge on anything. Nothing is safe, if I am ready to attack.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

used to be cheesits - I could eat a whole box. Or Hydrox (earlier than Oreos and better). Or taffy. Now I have been dieting for a year and I just eat low carb dark chocolate from Trader Joe's. I stay away from taffy, I still could eat it by the pound so it is too dangerous for me. Even tootsie rolls are dangerous.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Diet Coke. I am "hooked." For real. Can't help it. Trust me, I've tried.

For some reason, I need the bubbles on the back of my throat (can you drink a cola and not do the little "ahhhhh" thing right after the first swig?). I drink it for breakfast, ummmm... at least 4-5 days/week. I only need one, but I need that one.

Now, a good [light] cerveza does the trick every now and again (for the bubbles, not for breakfast. Although.. ummmm... naaahh), but I don't like the affect of the real thing (I get lethargic; hence, not for breakfast), and the fake stuff gives me grand (honkin'!) headaches (hence, "every now and again").

Of course, regular Pepsi rules (way) over regular Coke, of course (and I will taken any "challenges"), but since I am a diabetic it has to be the "sugarless" (yeah, right!) stuff.

And Diet Coke rules (way) over Diet Pepsi. Forever. Oh, and Doritos really do stink. Literally. Yuck.

SA, on my own and glad I got that off my chest...

• erynw
    erynw

This is weird. I was just eating from a bag of Doritos and brushing the crumbs off of my laptop when I came across this thread. Divine intervention?

My cat doesn't seem to worry about my bad breath.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Chips and candy, I have to keep away and beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit