Guys: How do you show your interest?

by serendipity 92 Replies latest social relationships

• bigwilly
    bigwilly
    Nah, works everytime for me, you haven't seen my tongue!

pic?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Nope BigD, only got cam, lol.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    Nah, works everytime for me, you haven't seen my tongue!

Why? Does it have a fork in it?

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Why? Does it have a fork in it?

Nope, its just very long and pointed, satanesque, but no fork in it. LOL!

BigW you have a PM.

• BFD
    BFD

Here you go, sweetstuff.

BFD

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

If a woman sees me checking out her cleavage then she knows I'm interested. Then the ball's in her court.

W

• sweetstuff
    sweetstuff

Be careful BFD, I might convert you, lol.

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

This dirty talk is making me horny and hungry !

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

What's funny is that it takes all of that (compliments/emails/calls/gifts/flowers/dinner) to show a girl a guy is interested. If I wiggle my nose the wrong way a guy thinks I'm interested. (At least when I was single.)

And once when I was trying to show a guy friend I was interested this is how I did it -- I brought up the sex subject. In no time he was melting and after me like a tomcat after a feline in heat.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    Guys, when you are trying to woo a woman, in the early days before you get physically intimate, how do you show your interest in her?

Serendipity, I know I get this wrong and I think I sent you that soulmate story I wrote a while ago, but when I'm interested in them, I write. Apparently I write too much and too early and too..... But some day, I'm going to find a woman who gets it. Who sees my heart, hears my words, and is not ashamed of being in love with me. In private, women seem to be thrilled to receive a poem or a mushy love letter. But for some reason, in person, I'm just not all that. I'm just a let down. I don't know if it's that I'm short, I smile too much, I'm not good looking enough, I'm TOO good looking (lol), or what, but in my experience, women love the attention until they meet me and then they push me away. I haven't given up hope. I am still looking, but I require a woman who can be totally honest with me. If there's something wrong, she can tell me what it is. I know I have my faults, but one of them is not communication. I'm fully capable of expressing myself and I do and I will and the woman that gets that is the one for me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit