Guys: How do you show your interest?

by serendipity 92 Replies latest social relationships

• Clam
    Clam

I normally break into her room when she's out and leave a box of Black Magic chocolates with a card, although my court case does come up next month.

• Shawn10538
    Shawn10538

I look down, shuffle my feet and say, "Aw shucks!"

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I really missed you and your wit, Clam.

Will you be taking roses to your hearing?

• freyd
    freyd

I just said, "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my life." It worked once, I'd be afraid to try it again.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I don't show any interest. Women always complain how guys are so annoying because they are all hitting on them, so I'm the guy that doesn't.

I'm also the guy that's 41, single, never been married and rarely ever date anyone.

• John Doe
    John Doe

In my opinion, the most common reason women complain about being hit on is because they want you to know they're being hit on--makes them feel good. Even if they don't want to date, they enjoy turning the offers down.

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

How should I know ? I've been married 41 years !!!!

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Whistling and some hubba hubba

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

Allot of panting and drooling

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

*sigh*

I don't know. I am trying to figure that out. I don't want to come across as a pig. I smile, grin, smile some more and up till now, then go home.... lol

I would love to just talk, but I still get nervous. My JW hangover I guess......

At the end of it all though, if I like her, I say something like "You know, I really like you, and I would like to get together again." Thats my line!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit