The Movie "Borat "- Did you Like it? What Did you Learn from It ?

by flipper 68 Replies latest jw friends

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    The kind of movie Beavis and Butthead would love.

huh huh huh huh yeah yeah huh huh

• BrentR
    BrentR

The only people that labeled it antisemetic were the ones who either did not see it or at least the ending. Unlike most comedians Sasha has a degree and the movie did have a powerful statement to make. He did not just fall off "the turnip truck" yesterday and sometimes vulgarity and bad taste is used as tool vs just having bad taste.

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

The movie was great! But, I have to admit, of the 10 times I've seen it, I was sober only once. That was the last time I watched it. I don't know if the high was making everything funnier or by that time I was getting tired of it. Either way, it's a great flick.

You really need to check out his series "Da Ali G Show". If you think Borat is stupid, you'll love his character Ali G. My fave line from his first season was when he was interviewing Newt Gingrich. They were discussing the war in Iraq and WMAs. Ali G told Gingrich (in his sexy British accent), "Isn't it stupid to go to war over a sandwich?" I laughed so hard that a little bit of pee came out.

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux
    I laughed so hard that a little bit of pee came out.

that's hot.

• BrentR
    BrentR

That must be a Louisiana thing.

• dobbie
    dobbie

Lol Sweetface, got to admit i wasn't sober when i watched it either - didn't pee myself though!

• flipper
    flipper

All I can say to everyone's responses is, " I like sex, it's nice. " Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

make sexy time!!!!!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Don't know if it's been mentioned, but Cohen is Jewish.

His father is Welsh. His mother is Israeli.

Hello!

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I learned that hype leaves a bad taste in your mouth when it doesn't live up to itself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit