Ask Jehovah anything you'd like...

by nvrgnbk 75 Replies latest jw friends

• wozadummy
    wozadummy

Jehovah ,I know you blame the governments of this system for forcing you to watch billions of people live and die of starvation ,it's their fault you say ,but........

Why did you listen to my wifes prayers ,when she was a little girl , for help to stop her Elder father molesting her for years, and not answer them ,and yet let this glorious Prince of yours do this for years?

• greendawn
    greendawn

What is the other substance that makes up the human body the invisible and intangible substance beyond the physical visible body? And how does it interact with the physical body to make it a living entity?

• Dagney
    Dagney
    Do you really like Ted Jaracz?

LOL. That is rich!

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Jehovah, I thought you had a plan? Wasn't the plan to see if mankind could handle themselves without you? That you'd let a set amount of time pass in order to establish this?

Then why did you suddenly decide to eradicate almost all humans and a lot of animals only about 1500 years after you had created them? If things were really so bad back then that you had to send the deluge, wasn't that proof enough already that mankind couldn't govern themselves?

If things were so bad only about 1500 years after creation, why has there been over 4000 years since the flood and you've done nothing in that time? Surely the people before the flood can't have been many times worse than what people have been ever since then? If so, how did Noah and his family even survive - wouldn't the people around them be so truly evil that they'd have killed them? After all, Noah must have been quite annoying to them, what with all the "The rain is coming!" and the building of an ark.

How many people other than Noah and his family were there room for on the ark? How many could potentially have been saved? Would they have had to have been strapped to the roof?

Thanks in advance.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey Joeho!! Whadup man... (oops does that count as a question?)

Anyway, What is the prophetic significance of the pyramid on the dollar bill?

• James Free
    James Free

Where are you? Where is Jesus? All I can see are broken promises.

• brinjen
    brinjen

Why didn't you answer my prayers when I asked you to make my grandmother a nice person?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Why are blood fractions ok to put on my cereal, but not the principal components?

• PEC
    PEC

I love all you guys, I just don't love Jehobah.

Philip

• erandir
    erandir

Do you even read the internet, or do you stay away because the FDS says so (they speak for you, afterall)?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit