Ask Jehovah anything you'd like...

by nvrgnbk 75 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

bet you He doesn't answer.

(This wager does not include the ongoing conversation between Jehovah and JCanon)

• BFD
    BFD

Why do some threads get locked for no good reason?

• serotonin_wraith
    serotonin_wraith

Can you create a rock so heavy that even you cannot lift it?

• PEC
    PEC

Why are you going yo kill 99.99% of your children?

Philip

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Counter-bet you ozzie replies instead...

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Is it just me, or are you the ultimate definition of "asshole"?

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Why, when I was 21, did you not answer my prayers? I told you I was confused and didn't know how to sort through all of the "Christian" religions and figure out how you wanted to be worshipped.

Do you remember me driving to the park before sunrise so that I could pray to you as the sun came up?

Why didn't you let me know I was getting involved with a cult that would damage my life and my family?

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

why does your avatar have a small boy in it?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

Why did you exhaust yourself in making hundreds of billions of galaxies each with hundreds of billions of stars, when humans have only been able to see a tiny tiny fraction of them until the last hundred years or so of mankind's history? Why did you create the planets in our solar system? Why did you create the sun? Why didn't you simply put a million angels to light the night sky like the stars do now (for thousands of years, us humans wouldn't have known the difference)? Why not put one angel to be our sun, and provide heat without harmful radiation? If the universe you created was deemed to be 'perfect', how come galaxies can be seen to be colliding? If this was caused by the fall of man from your grace, how come these colliding galaxies are well over 50 million light-years away from us, and must have started colliding millions of years before the fall of man?

Hmm... I guess that was more than one question. Plus it was just the physical, somewhat superficial stuff.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Why do you hate the little children that don't know you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit