Ask Jehovah anything you'd like...

by nvrgnbk 75 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hello Missanna.

Jehovah here.

Shouldn't you be at the Kingdom Hall this morning?

Sitting and listening like a good girl?

Do that.

Go in service.

Always read the Watchtower and Awake.

Always comment at the meetings.

Always make lunch for the circuit overseer and his bitch wife.

Never have improper sexual relations with your husband.

Do all that and concentrate on getting into the Paradise.

Once there, "the former things will not be called to mind".

• eclipse
    eclipse

Jehovah ,I know you blame the governments of this system for forcing you to watch billions of people live and die of starvation ,it's their fault you say ,but........

Why did you listen to my wifes prayers ,when she was a little girl , for help to stop her Elder father molesting her for years, and not answer them ,and yet let this glorious Prince of yours do this for years?

I wonder how hard Jehovah's heart is after listening to millions of little children while being raped and molested, praying for god to help them, rescue them, and no answer, nothing, just the tears rolling down soft cheeks...trying to be somewhere else...trying to block out the pain. That is why I get so mad at the believers... why does god/jezus choose to answer YOU adults, but the little children are left alone to suffer in silence?? (jesus spoke to me! just let jesus in your heart and he will speak to you too!) It makes me so mad. Take your jesus-preaching, and shove it where the sun don't shine.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Take your jesus-preaching, and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Tasmania?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    That is why I get so mad at the believers... why does god/jezus choose to answer YOU adults, but the little children are left alone to suffer in silence?? (jesus spoke to me! just let jesus in your heart and he will speak to you too!) It makes me so mad. Take your jesus-preaching, and shove it where the sun don't shine.

Sister Eclipse!

• eclipse
    eclipse

Sorry, got a little angry there...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

It's ok, eclipse.

You wont be angry anymore, after Jehovah kills you.

• anewme
    anewme

Im glad I read through all these questions to Jehovah.

I dont ask enough questions myself.

The stories of molested children and the pictures of starving people sitting in camps waiting in hope that God will save them tear at the heart of all feeling humans.

SO WHERE IS GOD ?

He certainly is not working through "his organization". What a stinking lie!

• brinjen
    brinjen

Did you find it tough raising Jesus as a single parent? Did he ever whinge to you about his step father Joseph? What visitation rights did Mary give you?

• franzy
    franzy

do anthropomorphic shoe sizes differ from ours??
    ie, what size shoes do you wear?

• franzy
    franzy

is terry god?
    is nvr god?
    i thought tetrapod was god.
    is this proof of the trinity??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit