Mr. Flipper's Son Hears and Sees Bigfoot- I'm Serious, Not Joking

by flipper 97 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

O.K. I know I'm setting myself up here, but here it goes. First of all if you want to crack funnies about this or jokes, that's perfectly cool, it's alright, I don't mind. However this is a true story from what happened in May and my motive for writing about this is not just humor, but I want to see if anybody else has experienced what my son went through while being in the mountains or anywhere. So here it goes:

My son, 22, was hiking a trail in Northern California's Sierra Nevada mountains in a remote river area on whats known as the Pacific Crest trail. ( Won't give exact location as we plan a future trip there ) So he had hiked about 6 miles down this steep trail to the river and it was near the end of the afternoon , late about 5:30 to 6:30 P.M. He had seen on the way down to the river and hiking back up the trail back towards his car huge, giant, excrement or in laymans terms, poop, which was bigger than any he had ever seen, not bear or mountain lion poop. I saw pictures of this later, this stuff was the size of a huge Turkey serving platter heaped about two feet wide by a foot deep. It had snails, pine needles, (hope your not eating ), and various other paraphenalia in it and had a tan whitish look to it. I've never seen anything like this, ever.

Anyway, my son was bizarred out by this and as he had hiked up a hill about 2 miles from his car he rounded a bend on top of a ridge and suddenly he heard, according to him a horrific deep sounding roar about 50 yards to his left behind some bushes and pine trees. He said it sounded, " primate or apelike" was certainly not a mountain lion roar or bear, we've heard those. And he said it sounded like it was warning him to stay away from the area. He said as he got closer to this thing with every step he took it roared louder and the roar was so loud, my son felt the ground shake. Eerie. My son got within 50 feet of this creature, he said it was getting dark and he could see the outline of the thing standing behind some bushes but could not see very good in the advancing dark. So my son just yelled out to it in a non threatening tone, " I know you're out there, I have to keep walking this way to get to my car, I won't hurt you." My son said as he walked away from this creature the roar was more inquisitive, curious, and my son made whistling noises to it to see how it would respond. And guess what? It imitated my sons whistling by whistling back at him.

So my son kept walking downhill off of the ridge and he said he could hear the creature in a distance walking on the trail behind him. So he got the hell back to his car fast and left.

Now to preface this experience, my son is a smart kid, not a crack pot. He would not make this story up. I could tell when talking with him about it, he was dead on serious. So now he is curious and wants to go back exploring this area with some good night camera equipment. It has piqued my interest and Mrs. Flippers. I have read many reports from all over California and other states about real confirmed sightings and people hearing these strange shreiks or roars in the night. There is a website called BFRO or Bigfoot Reporting Organization where investigators will get with people who have alledgedly seen or heard these creatures and they interview them and make thorough follow up reports. So my son is not alone. Their have been hundreds of sightings of this type of animal across the United States. Experts in this field have been interviewed on the program " Coast to Coast" on a nationwide radio program.

Apparently the animal is mainly nocturnal, or end of the day active, and is very secretive, doesn't want to be bothered, but is not violent towards humans. The theory of scientists at this point and primate experts is it is thought this creature might be a ancient asian ape that was thought to be extinct but came over the Bering Stait in Alaska when ancient humans traveled over. So a lot of research is being done by weekenders as well as experts. But , people are reluctant to tell their stories of sitings or hearing of the creature because of the ridicule they recieve. People in all sincerity trying to report this thing after seeing it are laughed out of police stations and the authorities won't give it any credibility, thus you see the hesitancy in people to report it.

But there are legitimate very sane citizens who have reported this creature and after the experience there is no doubt they believe they saw something they had never seen before. Ex-cops, high office white collar workers, people who have no reason to lie about it have seen this thing. Check the BFRO.com site out and you'll see what I'm talking about. So, my question to you folks is sincere. Have any of you seen or had any experience with this creature known as " Bigfoot" ? Just want to know because we are planning a trip end of September or early October back up to where my son experienced this to see if we can get some pictures. Please let me know. This story was true, it happened. All responses are welcome humorous and all. Hey, I have a very self -effacing sense of humor so I can handle it, feel free. But also serious replies are welcome as well. Peace out to you all, Mr. Flipper of the ( bigfoot hunting class).

• journey-on
    journey-on

Your son had an experience that was real to him. You know your son. You have faith in what he's telling you, so much so that you're going to pack up and hike back into those remote mountains to search for it. Whether you and he are able to visibly experience this again won't change the fact that he had the experience and it will be with him for the rest of his life. He will ALWAYS BELIEVE IN BIGFOOT from now on based on that personal experience.

BTW, for the doubters and scoffers, be sure to take a video recorder and get lots of footage. But, you have to be prepared to accept the possibility that you may never experience this again.

• PEC
    PEC

Happy bigfoot hunting.

Philip

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I believe ya!

Cool!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Many listeners of "Coast to Coast" take this seriously. But just going on the show leads
    to ridicule from others. Without doubting your son, you might talk to some people about
    how vocal he wants to be, in case this hurts him in the future when he runs for school
    counsel or takes some profile test for a job or something.

There are stranger things out there than we know about, but even those of us who have
    tried to explain our JW beliefs have that look from other people, "You believe that garbage?"
    Now imagine telling the story about the bigfoot. What reactions is he prepared for?

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

cool - wish I could go with you but I'm no good at hiking. Wow, what a neat experience!

• Honesty
    Honesty

A couple of years ago we had some sightings of a hairy ape-like craeture here in east Tennessee.

Cows were going crazy at night in the area.

One woman said she saw it and it smelled pretty bad.

There were too many different people saying thay had seen or heard something unusual for it to be a hoax.

One day someone will either capture or kill one of these things or get some good video of it.

• BrentR
    BrentR

Cool! Up here in the PNW alot of people have sighted bigfoot type critters. I have no doubt that a gorilla type primate species could be living in various parts of the country. My grandfather was in highschool when the panda bear was discovered. Before that is was always regarded as a mythical creature and I am sure people were laughed at when they said they saw a balck and white bear looking animal.

Have you checked the bigfoot organisations to how many other sighting may have occured in that area? They would like to know about it so it can be logged for future tracking and reference.

Bears are very plentiful around my state but I have only seen them twice in my entire life in the wild. I have hiked, skied , fished, hunted and camped all over the mountains here since I was a kid. Bears just avoid people and I suspect a primate would do the very same thing.

I hope a confirmation/discovery happens in my lifetime. That would be beyond cool!

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://www.squatchdetective.com/Honobia/index.htm

This festival is about 35 miles from me. They take this stuff serious. There have been some sightings in the mountains in SE Oklahoma. (Yes, we do have mountains. Small mountains, but they are mountains)

Its not just a go to the mountains and find a bigfoot, they have conferences, meetings, and training.

The Honobia Bigfoot Festival 2007!!!

• Threestars
    Threestars

...sounds like my ex-husband. Just kidding!

That's really neat! Those who say things are not possible have no imagination and would have us still living in the dark ages.

You should read the novella "Escape From Katmandu" by Kim Stanley Robinson.

I once wrote a short story based on the ancient Bristlecone Pine Trees in the Inyo National Forest and Sasquatch. I drew on my ex JW knowledge of the "nephilim" and "immortal beings". Everyone in my creative writing class loved it!!!

There are more things out there than we can even imagine...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit