Mr. Flipper's Son Hears and Sees Bigfoot- I'm Serious, Not Joking

by flipper 97 Replies latest jw friends

• fedorE
    fedorE

I have listened to Coast to Coast for years and have heard YOUR story repeated so many times by ppl in similar circumstances. WHERE IS THE CAMERA WHEN U NEED IT ! What the recurring theme seems to be, to me, is that whatever these things are they seem to react to women better than they react to men. So your son has had a pretty good experience i would say. Recently in Manitoba there seems to be some similar sightings accompanied by an atrociously disgusting musty smell. Unfortunately when ppl go back with equipment to capture some proof it rarely pans out.

• eclipse
    eclipse

I believe your son.

I think that is awesome that he saw bigfoot. That animal shows intelligence by mimicking whistling/human vocal noises. Very neat experience!

• DJK
    DJK
    Just want to know because we are planning a trip end of September or early October back up to where my son experienced this to see if we can get some pictures

The odds of seeing it are slim. Many animals have ranges that are seasonal. You may have a better chance of seeing it at the same time of year as the last time it was seen. Good luck anyway.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

You don't think he'd had a few too many of these do you??

BB

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You don't think he'd had a few too many of these do you??

That was impressive, BB!

That stuff will make you see things! LOL!

9.6% ABV!

• frozen one
    frozen one

If you do find a sasquatch out there, do not mess with it. They get really upset.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-tXEEZE0rqM

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

HAHAHAHA - thanks for the laugh this morning frozen one!!

BB

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I believe bigfoot exists. Native Americans believe this creature exists and this goes back before the days of special effects and hoaxes. I wonder if it burrows into the ground to make its den? The fact that no bodies have been found makes me wonder if it is smarter than the average ape and has used its intelligence to elude capture by humans so far.

?

LHG

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Threestars, you said: "You should read the novella "Escape From Katmandu" by Kim Stanley Robinson.

I once wrote a short story based on the ancient Bristlecone Pine Trees in the Inyo National Forest and Sasquatch. I drew on my ex JW knowledge of the "nephilim" and "immortal beings". Everyone in my creative writing class loved it!!!"

Robinson's book is VERY funny - I wish he had written more like that but he didn't. I'd like to read your short story, as the bristlecone pines are wonderful - I like to go up there and see them every few years. I don't suppose bigfoot is in that area - he/she/it seems to like more cover than is available there.

• flipper
    flipper

Thanks for all your experiences and replies. I enjoy the humorous threads as well as the serious ones. Thanks for the Roger Patterson picture NVR . He took a lot of heat for that video, but I've heard experts say it is definitely authentic, not a man in a monkey suit. By the way read my response to your gas situation, mislogged on my have you enjoyed life after the witnesses thread. Now I'm straightened out. Once I gather myself I'll respond to the rest of your takes. I have to exhale a minute

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit